Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls Only Forum At TK

SaintLucifer said:
Then how do you know if it is boring or not? That is like me picking up a novel never having read it at all and remarking 'it is simply too boring'. Damn. Such intellect in here.
The title of the novel is, in this instance, "I, and My Incredible Intellect," by St. Lucifer. Flip to the first page, read the first sentence: "I am the most intelligent, the best looking, the most wonderful....." Flip to a random page in the middle, read a random sentence: "I am still the most fabulously spectacular ..." Flip to the last page, read the last sentence: "This is my conclusory evidence that I am the unquestionable superior ..." *yawn*

eloisel said:
The title of the novel is, in this instance, "I, and My Incredible Intellect," by St. Lucifer. Flip to the first page, read the first sentence: "I am the most intelligent, the best looking, the most wonderful....." Flip to a random page in the middle, read a random sentence: "I am still the most fabulously spectacular ..." Flip to the last page, read the last sentence: "This is my conclusory evidence that I am the unquestionable superior ..." *yawn*

Damn! ELOISE read my autobiography!! I am so touched. *sniffle*

Laker_Girl said:
I have to read your posts in order to know how long they are?

Um noooooo. I do, however, have to scroll through your paragraphs and paragraphs of absolutely unimportant self involved shit to get to something interesting. Perhaps in Canada you have to read forty paragraphs to know it's a long post but here in American I can tell simply by looking at the structure of your post. Thanks for being such a genius again.

Strange. You have to scroll through my posts? Why not simply bypass it if you feel it is so long? There is no doubt you read them. Please stop denying it. You just feel ashamed that I captivate you simply because you must seek to look good to your peers. I have absolutely no doubt you have read every single word I have posted. You can deny this until the sun explodes but it is fact. I intrigue you. Most certainly you are experiencing sexual fantasies about me. You wonder 'he already displays superior intellect but I do hope he is as handsome as he is smart'. The answer to that query is yes. I am most handsome. 'Tis a shame I am out of your league. I rather enjoy looking down upon your ilk with mirth.

Good Lord! Are you for real? I have to scroll through the entire thread dumb ass and sometimes someone with an ounce of intelligence posts in between your rambling crap.

I don't know how much more simple I can explain it in order for you to understand it. Here in America we don't have English to Retard dictionaries, may I borrow yours?

Oh and could you possibly fit the words "ilk" and "Schlong" in a few more of your posts? It's so darn whitty!

Laker_Girl said:
Good Lord! Are you for real? I have to scroll through the entire thread dumb ass and sometimes someone with an ounce of intelligence posts in between your rambling crap.

I don't know how much more simple I can explain it in order for you to understand it. Here in America we don't have English to Retard dictionaries, may I borrow yours?

Oh and could you possibly fit the words "ilk" and "Schlong" in a few more of your posts? It's so darn whitty!

Calm yourself little girl lest you burst a vessel. I am glad you find my posts so darn 'whitty'. Why go to such lengths to explain yourself over mere posts? I injured your feelings somehow? If so, simply ignore my posts in future. Refrain from reading then as I am postive you do. Too easy.

hey girls, would it be cool to let me in the all girl forum? i know i'm a boy, but i'm a cat too, you know? i hope you consider my offer, in my experience girls like cats ;)

The Girl forum could always use more pussy.

(Sorry, I had to. You're right, we would love a snuggy little kitty in there. Be warned, I love to give cats raspberries on their stomachs.)

Now, now Luci, no need to become enraged just because you misspelled eloisel's name and it was brought to your attention. Just spell her name correctly and all will be well with your world.

Gonad said:
The Girl forum could always use more pussy.

(Sorry, I had to. You're right, we would love a snuggy little kitty in there. Be warned, I love to give cats raspberries on their stomachs.)

i would love to come along, if all the girls will have me! i can do lots of chores (like dusting under the couch) and i can keep you warm with my huge tummy, as messenger pointed out.

i hope you'll have me! ^_^