Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonad

You know, I'll never get over 16'000 posts in less than a month like Galga did; you'll always be the God of Spam.

Gonad said:
You know, I'll never get over 16'000 posts in less than a month like Galga did; you'll always be the God of Spam.

Galga's post count was adjusted. He never actually made that many posts.

OOOO RRRLLLLYYY?? Does that make me a master of the the posts in a short amount of time, then? I must look into it next weekend.

Gonad said:
OOOO RRRLLLLYYY?? Does that make me a master of the the posts in a short amount of time, then? I must look into it next weekend.

Yep. I've probably posted around as many as you in that short space of time, but you look to have more capacity to do so over a longer period than I.

Go on - gun for the 45,000 ;)

You just happen to be the last word in all those little spats between you and Sarek

I'm coming in and yelling cunt because -- why not? But I promise it is a general cunt, and not specifically directed at you.

It's okay. I just realized in the minefield that I was posting right after you. I will stop and wait until Sarek posts last to even it up if you wish, so it doesn't look like I'm singling you out.

untitled.jpg