Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonad

I think I'm past that. I hope I get mistreated on Friday but plain old sex will be just fine too. sex sex sex if not I'll need to go get me some. Hmm. It would be easier to go get sex on Monday, but I could probably make do on Friday though it might be easier to get a girl than a guy that night but I need dick and I'm not interested in vagina.

If you had a penis I would so go hunt you down and fuck the life out of you.

I remember your thread about going home from a bar with a married man. I can link it if you'd like.

Gonad said:
I think that cunt is more offensive than whore.
Yeah , but if you say it enough, it doesn't become as offensive.
I was called cunt once at work-by a customer-that was a long time ago-it affected me all that day.
Read "Vagina Monologues" or see the play or movie-Its great!

If I was with some guy and he wanted to watch I'd drink and then I'd do it. In front of him and with a girl, I mean.

Mirah said:
Yeah , but if you say it enough, it doesn't become as offensive.
I was called cunt once at work-by a customer-that was a long time ago-it affected me all that day.
Read "Vagina Monologues" or see the play or movie-Its great!

I was desensitized to "cunt" after reading Looking for Mr. Goodbar when I was 17 or 18. I think 17.