Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonad

Drop by outside the place I'm having sex on Fri and Sat, and if his roommates aren't home I'm sure you'll hear something. *Smack* "Aaah!" *Smack* "Aaah!" "Take it, slut! Take my big hard cock, slut!" and lots of inarticulate noise from me, with additional "Please, please!" "Yeah!" "Fuck me more!"s

or

"Drink my cum, slut!"

Before my last relationship I had a reputation as sex royalty. But I'm out of practice now and it shows, but the new guy wouldn't know it.

Gonad said:
I found the link but you'll have to pardon my error; it was Love Cunt.
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54674

Well, that was love child at the time-and it was me then.
And.......you will notice-
All I said, was "I picked up a married man last night, and brought him home with me" Then asked the seperate question if I was going to hell.
Technically-I did pick up a married man-my husband, either it was from work, or somewhere.

Gonad said:
ARE YOU INARTICULATE DURING SEX? PLEASE ELABORATE ON YOUR ANSWER.
Oh that.
I scream and moan alot.
But as far as talking dirty-he doesn't really like it soo much-otherwise I would do that more.

Yes, I am aware that at the time it was Love Child.

Post #18

Love Cunt said:
Blindgroping said:
LC- it doesn't count if he's your husband.

HaHa! You are absolutely correct BG! You win the gold prize of the day!
But I still want to know if I am going to hell.

Mirah said:
Oh that.
I scream and moan alot.
But as far as talking dirty-he doesn't really like it soo much-otherwise I would do that more.

I understand. The other guys I've had sex with didn't talk dirty; some because they didn't like it, a few probably because they thought I wouldn't. I honestly can't say I'd like it from any guy... but this guy is something else. A fine hot new physical specimen.

Gonad said:
I understand. The other guys I've had sex with didn't talk dirty; some because they didn't like it, a few probably because they thought I wouldn't. I honestly can't say I'd like it from any guy... but this guy is something else. A fine hot new physical specimen.

Old Skool! On Thursday I'm flying to MI for a week to meet his entire family. A large family.

This will be the longest we've ever spent together. Currently:

It is unusual for us to see eachother on a week night.
It is unusual for us to see eachother before 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
It is unusual for us to part ways after 11am on Saturdays and Sundays.

That averages out to 30hrs/week, including time we spend sleeping. A whole year like that. Craziness. And now we will be spending six entire days together. I guess it will be good preparation for living together. Not the same at all, but just getting used to sleeping next to eachother a lot of nights in a row.

Wow. My husband and I spent every day and night together with a couple of exceptions the first year. Strange, now its onto 5 years next week.