Group Troll

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Hannity, rapture ready, CBS News.......

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe, but I don't want to post it out where anyone can see it.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Whom make'em good targets:phpquestion:

StarWars.com, StarTrek.com, B5TV.com, TalkCSI.com, Beastmaster boards, Highlander forums, Marvel & DC's boards...................

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Aquehonga, that happens once in a while, a glitch called "race hazard", dont try to deliberately do it.

;)
mm

Thanks for the information:)

I almost posted a thread upstairs in QSF inquiring about what just happened with my rep comment on "dirk funk"'s post.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
CBS News deserves it most. They have all kinds of news articles and most of are very poorly written. Also registration is easy and so is re-registration. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HI LUCI!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
http://www.ourultimatereality.com/forums/index.php

I found this little gem after my former amigo started going cultist. The entire site is full of lulz, from the forums to the information pages. Here are a few samples:

Cult Leader said:
The how's, why's and wherefore's are unimportant, although it is no secret that I have been preparing for these "times" for over 40 years in one way or another. My entire Life has converged on the era 2000 or thereabouts to 201?.

Further information about myself is unimportant as well. I never ask people to accept what I say as any sort of authority, and therefore never feel the need to justify what I say.

What I share is there to take, leave or meditate on t the discretion of each person.
Cult Leader said:
I am not "widely read" in as much as I own few books, and even the ones I do own I have obtained for comparison purposes as opposed to absolute knowledge, I never have time to read books, because I am too busy writing them - or newsletters, or website articles, or forums posts, or email messages and so on Smiley

I do not regard any form of channelled information, whether at seances or not as evidential. There have been, and still are in fact many people who contact me claiming to channel Jesus, Various Archangels, Ascended Masters, both Biblical Mary's, Pope John-Paul II, Julius Caeasar, Merlyn the Magician, Steve Fosset - to name but a few - who wish me to "pass on" information to my newsletter readers.

I will not for one very good reason - unless I can conclusively verify the authenticity of these Beings/Entities, or my own Sources do, then as far as I am concerned I will no take the risk. Most people I am sure would feel honoured to be associated with such Beings and would comply accordingly - not me - I only make available that which I know to be the Truth - beyond any possible doubt.
Cult Leader said:
We are All God sent from the inner spheres

The task of humans is to return.

In Love and Light,

Adrian.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
When I go trolling, I want to be the one they point at and say "What a fuckin weirdo!".

What is this? Amateur night? I am marked for death by the entire nation of Islam. I have had Jew organisations threaten to contact our CSIS, RCMP and OPP. Please bow down before me when you reside in my shadow. MySpace has me on threat-watch. Now, do run along, and pray to me, your obvious better.