Group Troll

DiegoWolfFox

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with displaying the forum on Internet Explorer 6 & 7. Members can change to the default theme by going to
Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout > Current Theme (change) > SMF Default

That's Lame >.>

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

I do not believe I know you. As such, feel free to introduce yourself in an appropriate manner, preferably that of yourself slobbering all over me. If you are not a WHITE, blue-eyed blonde babe, don't bother me.

*slobber slobber*

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
What is this? Amateur night? I am marked for death by the entire nation of Islam. I have had Jew organisations threaten to contact our CSIS, RCMP and OPP. Please bow down before me when you reside in my shadow. MySpace has me on threat-watch. Now, do run along, and pray to me, your obvious better.

Anyone can do that. YAWN

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Holy christ on a stick I didn't realize Luci still posts here! I still have him ignored and didn't notice the little extra spaces between posts.

I should pay better attention.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This just keeps getting better and better. :bigass:

I just got the following private message from their master bullshitter.

Dear Friend Ziggurat,

Thank you for the most surprising topic you opened regards this one.

Often I communicate with members of this forum, in the same fashion I'm doing with you here.

Now for why I'm sending this message to you.

I often get what I call 'feeling tones' when viewing posts, and reading your post gave me an unusual such 'feeling tone'.

To help clarify 'feeling tones', see:

http://thetalker.org/archives/172/31-psychic-feeling-tones-and-the-talker/

Won't go into great detail here, as my 'feeling tone' is still an unclear tapestry color. (Which is yet a steep learning curve for me.)

If you feel secure in doing so, assist me here in deciphering what was felt with that 'feeling tone'.

Valid or not!

Are you, beyond 50 years of age, male, unusual health problem, was married,
three children, very confused with religious issues, often thoughts of suicide!, feeling of you are native American or something along that line!.

It is very frustrating at times, when unclear 'reads' set in. Bold of me to write as this, but appreciate, when more often then not, many of my thoughts are right on or nearly so. Regardless, I have an open mind, and often behind the scenes, helpful conversations follow,that assist another.

Don't be shy, in saying 'you missed completely', been there a few times. Ha.
I probably drive the Holy Spirit nuts, with my fumbling ways of following the whispered words.

With love, and honored with your presence.

:D

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
How did you respond?

Dear Talker,

You do not disappoint. The "disturbingly" large amount of Spiritual Power I sensed coming from within you now stands explained. Furthermore, I am sure that these Psychic Feeling Tones are only the tip of the iceberg in regard of your Spiritual Power and Constitution.

It is truly my greatest Honor to converse with someone as gifted as you, in the Domain of the Soul.

Yes, sir, most of your information is correct. However, I am not a father to three children. Furthermore, my ancestry is Persian, and not Native American. As for confusion with religious issues, and suicide, I do understand where you are coming from.

In the past, during my stay in Rwanda, I have been involved in unspeakable acts (Which, at the time, believed them to be Purification Rites). Perhaps, the aura of Death that you gracefully detected pertains to this dark past.

If you connect the dots between the Dark Enlightenment, and Corrupt Waves threads that I made, you will notice that, In fact, I am speaking from my own experience.

I do appreciate if the content of this discussion would stay private, though, eventually, I will write about it in the public forums so that everyone may benefit from my dreadful experience.

In Harmony We Blend.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I couldn't help myself. I joined up too. Although their long-winded posts have a tendency to give me migraines (much like Exisle) I'll do my best.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
You have people on ignore? LOL PUSSY

I iggy'd him years ago because it made him livid with a large group of us that did so at the time.

As I ponder this event, I find I don't miss "eye-bleed yellow" and "legally blind large font", so I think I'll leave him right where he is. It'll probably infuriate him as much now as it did back then anyhow.