Guy Gardener is the best poster on TrekBBS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sick of them finding my "TrekBBS cunt" threads five years later and asking who I am and how dare I. It happened recently with some guy named ThankQ. I don't even know who that is! Is it MY FAULT that "cunt" is still seen as an insult in the western world? No, obviously it isn't. I'm going to say something nice instead this time.

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=160255

At least he thinks oustide the box! Unlike that cunt Temis The Vorta.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Neroon closed the thread! THE BASTARD.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BRONIES!

SAUSAGEMAN

The preview on the main page for this thread just read "Guy Gardener is the best...", and I was about to chew you out for liking such a crappy Green Lantern.

CaptainWacky

A CLOSE SHAVE.

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Blair Waldorf? Is this one of George Lucas's daughters?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Shut up Guy Gardener. I'm a gay man and I've watched maybe one full episode of Gossip Girl, and that was the one where the dorky teen gets outed. I didn't have to watch it again since he basically disappeared as soon as he was "the gay character".

Now he is on Revenge, trying hard to over-compensate by acting like a straight pussyhound. He's hilarious!

CaptainWacky

What happened to Grand Nagus Zek's son anyway.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why isn't he an MFer?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus, OmahaStar is still at it? I think I'd be more impressed if I heard he was in jail or something...

OMG I REPLIED ALL GAY IN THERE LOL.

CaptainWacky

Omaha's waggling finger never gets tired.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Anyone who uses the adjective "Whovian" is literally as bad as a murderer or a child rapist.

CaptainWacky

I've never heard Tomtrek use it and he knows more about Doctor Who than Roger The Doctor Who Fan.

CaptainWacky

GUY GARDENER talking about the Kirsten Dunst movie 'Upside Down' where she lives on an upside down Earth or something (the trailer was posted.)

I've had this movie on my hard drive for at least a month.

March 15 you say?

Half way through, I'm enjoying it, but I figured it all out about 2 seconds after seeing Kirsten.

It's obvious.

Like that old Twilight Zone about the silent film star who can't stand her overwhelming irrelevance.

(Or Sunset Boulevard.)

But Kirsten was in private crying about how old and unloved she was.

Really giving it to her pillow.

The slight wee blonde thing tried to clear her brain and calculate when exactly was the last time she felt like god at the top of her field who no asshole would contend against?

Gears crunching.

Obviously it was when Toby was kissing her upside down in the first Spider-Man movie.

Every moment of her celebrity since that exact moment had been a little less shinier.

She had to turn back time.

Kirsten wishes that only if there was someway that she could devise a movie where it was nothing but some guy kissing her upside down all the time.

If only that was possible?

But that would be ridiculous.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Google will be flocking this thread just for
Really giving it to her pillow.