Guy Gardener is the best poster on TrekBBS

Seph

Retired Account
that place sucks so bad, I haven't signed into my account for at least 5 years, apart from around a month back to see if it was still active...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least it still has Dennis Bailey stating his opinions as facts!

CaptainWacky

After arguing with a "gamer" in the Defiance thread on TrekBBS, Guy Gardener responded.

You really need to learn the difference between a hobby and a cultural identity.

He's a hero!

CaptainWacky

I'd be too embarrassed.

CaptainWacky

When the magic sky genie tells you to hate or you'll be tortured underground forever by his deformed son... You hate who he tells you to hate or it's a hot poker in each eye and then...

I feel that Satan is expected and supposed to rape the damned, but really, truly isn't it a little bit of a double standard that Lucifer is not only allowed to be gay but mandated to be a screaming queer? Unless of course that the Devil doesn't want to be an expert sodomist? That the prince of darkness being forced to undergo a series of endless gay activities is his own punishment for that nasty little coup he tried to pull on his dad?

So this is what's going through Orson's head... If I can make the gays feel miserable, maybe even get a couple of them back into the vagina business, then God will love me and I will have a wicked afterlife of eternal reward. It's a pay off for being an asshole. That doesn't seem too bad if god is on the level. You can't tell me that Willy Fucking Wonka has more dimensions than god? Beides, this is the exact same shit he pulled with Job.

Disguising the gate to hell as the easy way out.

!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That's a really good thread. YES I GOOGLED THE FIRST SENTENCE OF GUY GARDENER'S POST.

CaptainWacky

Orson Scott Card is really dumb. Releasing a "okay, I hate gays, but please see my movie anyway or YOU'RE THE BIGOT!" statment is just going to make more pople aware that he's a bigot and make them less likely to see his movie (which looks crap anyway.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wasn't planning to see the movie anyway, but now I will definitely be BOYCOTTING it!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I wasn't going to watch it, and now I can claim the moral highground for that. Win win!

CaptainWacky

I'LL CANCEL NETFLIX IF THEY EVER ADD IT (not really.)

CaptainWacky

I asked the thing in my pants what it wanted.

"Amber Benson." It replied.

I googled Amber Benson + SHIELD.

8 seconds later this was found...

[youtube]ONuU8NRo-3g[/youtube]

How did it know?! How did the thing in my pants know?

(Sometimes I think it's way smarter than I am.)

It's like he lives inside my brain.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
30-days-ep-6.jpg

"Guy Gardener is an awesome aficionado!:rockon:"

CaptainWacky

Don't befoul the Guy Gardener thread.

CaptainWacky

I 100% agree with an Aquehonga post.