Guys with dicks

Love Child

One Love
Memo
To: Guys with dicks and an affection for dimples
Question: Do you ever just sort of want to like put your dick on someone's dimples? Male or female. I'm just wondering, because you know, I don't have a dick!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No. It would be like cockslapping Shirley Temple. We're talking major psychiatrist bills.

A nice dimpled butt maybe. Yeah, that...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That thought had not occurred to me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
when asscheek fucking it's nice to have a dimple on the small of the back to catch all the ejaculate.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd put my dick EVERYWHERE.

Memo
To: Guys with dicks and an affection for dimples
Question: Do you ever just sort of want to like put your dick on someone's dimples? Male or female. I'm just wondering, because you know, I don't have a dick!

Yeah, dimples, face, mouth, it's all sort of connected IMO.

I apologize to you for not having a penis LC, God and his minions can be so cruel at times. You can use mine anytime & just pretend it is yours. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When will we be able to purchase a HENOCH-shaped dildo/vibrator at our favorite adult video store? ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU WOULD DENY THE WORLD YOUR TUMESCENT HENOCHNESS? BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE HE-NOCH NESS MONSTER LOL AYE

^^^I DENY my fans NOTHING! Like Snookie or the Situation, I will provide loads and loads of drama without delivering a fucking REAL thing in regards to my true self (except for my true penis size=7.5"). You just have to ...BELIEVE!;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND CLAP, EVERYONE! OTHERWISE, HENOCH'S TINKERBELL WILL DIE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Poor Peter Pan can't play with his tinkerbell anymore. NOW HE HAS TO BECOME A CHOREOGRAPHER! :shock: