Gwyneth Paltrow

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GOOD ANSWERS EVERYONE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
People seem to hate her husband's Coldplay in the same way, which is odd because they're the Gwyneth Paltrow of music, really. Do they tour anymore? Nobody knows. Did they have an album this year? Meh. Dunno. They're famous and I liked a couple of their songs I can't remember the names of, but they haven't really been on my radar for some time.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So what's all this "SICK GWYN'S GLITTER GLEE OUTRAGE" shit about (she sang a Gary Glitter song in Glee)?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol, I Googled "gwynneth glee outrage" and apparently she did do a Gary Glitter cover.

DO YOU WANT TO TOUCH ME THERE.. I have to admit I didn't know that was a Gary Glitter cover, I thought it was Joan Jett, but she probably covered it when she did it? I DON'T KNOW.

CaptainWacky

SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY CHILD HE MOLESTED THEN. :rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account
obviously.

Seph

Retired Account
ofc u are, she doesnt even know your name :lol:

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]qwS41jY8hXw[/YOUTUBE]

Why did no one tell me she's hot.

Seph

Retired Account
LiEz1!!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ok. Why Gary Glitter? Who thought that was a good idea?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Peodophiles watch tv too, they always have to chase the demographics

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They probably didn't think people in America would associate that song with Gary Glitter, mostly because most people over here don't know who he is. Joan Jett is famous for the song here in Americaland.

[YOUTUBE]XELpxApT8Kc[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG DOUBLE POST :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Does Glitter get royalities or anything for the song being in Glee? If so then it's probably morally wrong or something (I don't care really.)

Because you're usually the expert when it comes to telling people who the hot female celebrities are.

I have to see them first!

CaptainWacky

Maybe he gave the money to abused children (TO GET THEM TO SHUT THIER MOUTHS.)