Gwyneth Paltrow

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah that's literally the reason!

CaptainWacky

FOLLOWING.

SAUSAGEMAN

"Sometimes it’s hard being with someone for a long time. We go through periods that aren’t all rosy. I always say, life is long and you never know what’s going to happen. If, God forbid, we were ever not to be together, I respect him so much as the father of my children. Like, I made such a good choice. He’s such a good dad."

(Guess who's getting a divorce, soon.)

CaptainWacky

Should have given her that advance copy...

SAUSAGEMAN

Wacky, did you write this?

@GwynethPaltrow: My girl Lea is smokin' on the cover of Bazaar. I love a hot half jew.

SAUSAGEMAN

(The picture in question, for purposes of science.)
1920.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

Everyone loves a hot half jew. It's just trendsetters like me and Gwyneth who'll come out and say it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think what she really loves are drag queens.

SAUSAGEMAN

Time to clean your colon!
After weeks of holiday excess, no doubt your colon is in dreadful shape, all impacted and cluttered and unfit for polite company. Thankfully there is no reason why your lower intestinal tract should not enjoy the same simple, ridiculously expensive luxuries that Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP lifestyle program regularly recommends for all her darling, mewling urchins, who would otherwise flail about helplessly in their discarded Cheez-It box mountains, blinded by the rainbow chip frosting streaks clotting their eyes. Especially not in this, the Newest Of Years, and especially not when Paltrow has finally taken GOOP at its most literal meaning by packaging her $425 “GOOP Cleanse” (cheekily listed under GOOP's "Make" directory) which will, according to GOOP-endorsed physician Dr. Alejandro Junger M.D., “give your digestive system a break” from all that digestion it was designed to do, and allow your stomach to relax and maybe concentrate on something more productive, such as learning to give you Shiatsu massage from the inside.
Our Lady Gwyneth said:
The goop Cleanse

Next week, when it’s back to the grind with work and the daily school run, I’m starting off with Clean, my go-to cleanse from Dr. Alejandro Junger, with whom goop has partnered for the month of January. I’ve used Clean in the past with great results, losing a few pounds and kickstarting a healthier and more energetic New Year. This month, I’ll be doing it along with members of the goop team and we hope you will too. And, it goes without saying, but be sure to check with your doctor before getting started!

Love,
gp

SAUSAGEMAN

HOLLYWOOD super chef Gwyneth Paltrow shocked viewers by telling Jonathan Ross: “I’d rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a can” on stage this week.

“I drink constantly while I’m cooking,” she says. “Wine, either colour.”

CaptainWacky

She's a legend.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sardy used to love to post about colon cleansing, too.

Maybe having a beautiful colon is the real secret to success in Hollywood.

CaptainWacky

I'm sure we all remember SUPERNATURAL TV SHOW!

CaptainWacky

That's what Goop Cleanse does for you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
3416.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

The part where the top of her skull was cut open was better.