Gwyneth Paltrow

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She was rocking those shorts in The Avengers.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some rich people got too much time on'dey hands.

Is she voting for Obama at least, or some hippie fifth party candidate that no one's heard of?

SAUSAGEMAN

Says a chum: ‘Gwyneth is close to the President and they are long-time friends. It was entirely her idea to host the party in the family home. She deliberately wanted to throw the kind of celebratory party she would have for one of her best friends and knew her enormous house would provide a great space for this kind of event.’

Is there any chance at all that "a chum" is anyone other than Gwyneth herself?

SAUSAGEMAN

CROSSPOST
@GwynethPaltrow: "Ni**as in paris for real @mrteriusnash (the dream) tyty, beehigh"

fffffuuuuuuuu

SAUSAGEMAN

A few weeks ago, I saw a friend of mine's kid wearing these super cool skull and bones diapers and I asked where they were from. It turns out they're from a brand founded by Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan called The Honest Company. Not only are the diapers incredibly cute, but they are also made from plant based materials, are completely non-toxic, and are free from any harmful chemicals. I wish they'd been around when my kids were in diapers, but I'm excited about their cleaning and bathing products and have already ordered a bundle myself. From Saturday, you'll be able to purchase the individual products of your choice if their bundles aren't quite right for you.

Love,
Gwyneth

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Deep down, she means well. She's a showbiz kid, to her the experience of "hunger" is skipping lunch.

Plus her mom is an ubercool actress who always plays stuffy Chanel-clad Protestant upperclass moms. Like Will's mom in Will & Grace. And Focker's mother-in-law. And Huff's mom. But then she turns around and plays the nutso lady in Paul. And the dark-chocolate-lovin' lady hick in To Wong Foo. And a horny, musical Martha Jefferson in 1776.

(It's Blythe Danner.)

SAUSAGEMAN

5949.imgcache.png

5950.imgcache.png

A NINETY DOLLAR PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does the $90 include Gwynnie coming to your house and giving a handy?

CaptainWacky

BUT IT HAS GROSGRAIN PIPING, OKAY?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The rope was made from natural, sustainably sourced fibres and hewn by the poorest of the poor slave children of Kazakhstan. The beautiful soft grain comes courtesy of their youthful lubricating tears.

CaptainWacky

IT MAKES ME WANT TO BUY HER HAND.

CaptainWacky

CHRIS MARTIN: DON'T I KNOW IT! WOMEN, EH!

*DOES THE CHRIS MARTIN DANCE*

SAUSAGEMAN

“I find that I get stressed out when I try to do too many things at once, and so I try not to. I feel very stressed out if I’m trying to cook and help the children with their homework and answer emails and talk to my lawyer or whatever. I feel really overwhelmed. So I try to just do things one at a time.”