Gwyneth Paltrow

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
It worries me as well...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Yes, but Jay Z is wearing a Donkey jacket! The ultimate fashion statement of the British Working Class. Even Dexy's Midnight Runners are struggling to wear them here:

8200.imgcache.jpg

and they at least came from a working class background.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Damn it she would have made the first top ten of 2013 if I had watched this on time.

SAUSAGEMAN

For most actresses it would be the crowning glory of their career.

But Gwyneth Paltrow has claimed winning an Oscar at 26 made other women wary because of her star power.

However it seems the tide is finally turning now she is 40, with the Iron Man star insisting people find her 'less threatening.'

She told Self magazine: 'I feel a sisterhood emerging around me. I’m less threatening now that I’m 40 and not 26-with-an-Oscar.

'They know I’ve been through a lot of pain and suffering – some public, some private – and I keep going.

'Or maybe it’s just that I was the first one who could afford therapy!'
Gwyneth delivered a famously over-the-top speech when she won Academy Award in 1998 for her role in Shakespeare in Love, which was something of a shock at the time as many critics believed Cate Blanchett's performance in Elizabeth was superior.

Full diary: Gwyneth's new found popularity means she is never short of social offers

And the effect of her reaching the top of the acting trade was she found it difficult to make friends.

However this has all changed, and she now boasts friendships with the likes of Cameron Diaz, Beyonce Knowles and Stella McCartney.

It's good that she's more approachable now!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This fucking chick needs a good slap. How does her mother put up with her?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How do we have a 3 page thread about her?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because it's fun to mock her?

CaptainWacky

She's unironically awesome.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She got an STD from David Walliams.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My dog would hump her leg now that she's so approachable.

CaptainWacky

Does anyone have the Walliams STD video.

SAUSAGEMAN

I tried Gwyneth's diet and got a rash on my face.

he book itself is beautiful; there are all these pictures of Gwyneth in a floppy hat in front of a barn or Gwyneth putting a huge fish in a vat of salt. While doing a close reading, however, I am stunned at the magnitude of the things I will have to give up. I can't even eat yogurt, nor can I have a tomato or a strawberry! They all cause allergies! It seems excessive to me, yet the book also promises me that if I do this, I will have Gwyneth's "clear eyes, glowing skin and fit body."

SAUSAGEMAN

After my workout, I decide to eat my morning snack — raw almonds soaked in water. Wet almonds are better than dry almonds because according to old Gwen, regular almonds are "hard to digest.”

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I would imagine they are for her, since you can practically see the almond sliding down her gullet she's so thin.

CaptainWacky

Yeah the new Star Trek films would be a real change of pace from comic book movies.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She could shave her head and be V'GOOP.