Gwyneth Paltrow

In a funny way the excellent article on her diet made me warm to her more. Like the rocks say, she IS the teacher.

She has the same first name as one of those two actresses who played Lursa & Betor, the Patty & Selma of the Trekverse.

GWYNETH WALSH!

^"this is some good acid." that's my bet.

Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is with the names o her kids. Famous people have been embarrassing their children for as long as I can remember. At least she didn't name them Dweezil or Moon Unit. Didn't Gwen and Gavin name their kids something crazy? Tom Cruise and his indentured bride fucked their kids' psyche as well, right? Apple and Moses seem like perfectly normal names to me. Better than 90% of the "African" names given to black women nowadays. They all have an "sh" a "k" or a misplaced "q" and end with an "a". Example: Qeeshawna.

As for her "diet" regimen… if you're listening to a celebrity who doesn't have a medical degree or a degree in nutrition, you're as bonkers as she is.

On a scale of normal to wealthy-as-a-mental-disorder-Cruise, she falls between Jane Fonda and Michael Jackson - weird political views and raised on fame.

I'd still stick it in her pooper. You know it's clean and tighter than her two-kids-ruined vag.

http://nydn.us/17jBHlR

The most beautiful isn't afraid to go bold in interviews.

Gwyneth Paltrow sat down with Australia's “The Kyle and Jackie O Show” over dinner in New York on Thursday and dished all kinds of intimate details about the recent headlines surrounding her.

"I'm drunk already. I am," the woman recently named “World’s Most Beautiful” by People magazine said laughing.

"A martini went straight to my head, and now wine. With no food. So just watch out."

The hosts questioned Paltrow on her comments said to USA Today this week about the Met Costume Institute gala being "un-fun.”

"Do you want me to be honest? It sucked," she reiterated.

"It seems like it's the best thing in the world, you always think, 'Oh my god, it's gonna be so glamorous and amazing and you're going to see all these people' and then you get there and it's so hot and it's so crowded and everyone's pushing you,” she said confirming her thoughts on the swanky affair.

The blond beauty even had some choice words for pal Kanye West's performance inside the event.

"Kanye West was playing and he was furious and he threw his microphone down. It was all drama!"

The 40-year-old actress, who opted out of the punk theme, rocked a conservative hot pink Valentino haute couture gown and said, "I think we're all a bit old to dress up punk.”

"I just went as kind of normal."

A slightly less normal fashion move on Paltrow's part was her “Iron Man 3” see-through panel dress worn at the blockbuster's premiere in Los Angeles.

"I said, 'No, I got a big '70s bush.' Which I was kidding," she clarified about telling host Ellen DeGeneres that she was in desperate need of a razor that night to properly don her Antonio Berardi dress.

"But then it was all a disaster and now I look like an 8-year-old girl, basically."

Paltrow even commented that when she gets her body waxed she needs her gal pals by her side.

"Every time I have a bikini wax, Cameron Diaz holds me down," she said.

The GOOP goddess ended her revealing interview by raising a glass with the Australian duo saying, "Cheers to our hairless v-----s!"

OH GWYN!

The New York Daily News. It's like the Post, only 20% less ridiculous. It's what everyone else reads while the brains and hipsters read the Times.

Has Gwyneth finally met her match?

“Madonna Snubs Gwyneth,” reads the headline of an Us Weekly story that claims “The Material Girl is a mean girl” who “went out of her way to make ex-friend Gwyneth Paltrow miserable at the May 6 Met gala in NYC.”

According to the magazine, Madonna first gave the Oscar-winning actress the “cold shoulder” and then “buddied up” to Paltrow’s pal Beyonce at the fashion event.

“She chatted with Beyonce for most of the evening and didn’t even glance at Gwyneth,” a source tells the tab.

Us Weekly notes that Paltrow “dropped” Madonna as a friend a few years ago, and “now Madonna will do anything to make her suffer.”

Back