Gwyneth Paltrow

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
“now Madonna will do anything to make her suffer.”

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^ She also had a minor role in four of the top-grossing comic book-based movies of all time.

Oh yeah...I should probably watch those at some point.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Meh, the only ones worth watching are Iron Man 1 and Marvel's The Avengers.

I haven't seen the new IM yet. I'm gonna wait for blu-ray.

SAUSAGEMAN

Gwyneth is really working overtime lately.

Remember the Met Gala?
"Do you want me to be honest? It sucked," she reiterated.

"It seems like it's the best thing in the world, you always think, 'Oh my god, it's gonna be so glamorous and amazing and you're going to see all these people' and then you get there and it's so hot and it's so crowded and everyone's pushing you,” she said confirming her thoughts on the swanky affair.

Well, the latest Goop is out!
The Met Ball, at NYC's Metropolitan Museum of Art, is always the year's most elaborate display of incredible fashion and this year was no different. The theme was 'Punk: Chaos to Couture' and when the house of Valentino's Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri asked me to join them, I was thrilled to see what they would create with my right fashion hand, Elizabeth Saltzman.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBEHD]CR_OkBBzdew[/YOUTUBEHD]

Pepper and Bruce Banner doing the dirty on Tony. :(

CaptainWacky

She was a certain SOMETHING of the day yesterday!

CaptainWacky

Happy birthday Gwyneth Paltrow (41)!

SAUSAGEMAN

"Who knew that one could be so quietly entertained and educated by subscribing to podcasts?" - Gwyneth Paltrow, goop

CaptainWacky

No.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I actually used a quote from GOOP at work the other day. It wasn't in a complimentary way.

I had to undergo a small amount of investigation about why I knew so much about Gwyneth and her blog. I felt a little self conscious.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You should have told everyone that GOOP is what all the hip youth teens are into these days and they'll all need to start reading it if they want to capture market synergy or whatever.

CaptainWacky

GOOP is the new Paradigm Shift for Generation tumblr.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The terms we use now are "Engagement" "Icon interaction" "Totemic value" "User Generated Content" "Ideation" "Behavioral typographies" "Attitudinal shift"

(I could go on, I made up Totemic Value the other day to describe the value of people passing things on within social media. I said it partly as a joke, but it was grasped and re used and the dry grey husk that is my soul contracted a little more. I could hear Satan chuckling deep within me as he partitioned a little more of my being for his own nefarious estate.)

SAUSAGEMAN

The terms we use now are "Engagement" "Icon interaction" "Totemic value" "User Generated Content" "Ideation" "Behavioral typographies" "Attitudinal shift"

(I could go on, I made up Totemic Value the other day to describe the value of people passing things on within social media. I said it partly as a joke, but it was grasped and re used and the dry grey husk that is my soul contracted a little more. I could hear Satan chuckling deep within me as he partitioned a little more of my being for his own nefarious estate.)

I just got a seizure thank you.

CaptainWacky

Headvoid literally lives inside Nathan Barley.