Hamas starts a war. Will they survive?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They raped her, killed her, paraded her naked body through the streets then used her credit card to steal. They are animals and should be treated like nothing more than animals.
Animals is correct. Bibi was informed something like this would happen 10 days ago by Egyptian intelligence, but he ignored it saying the West Bank was more important.

Thing is, all israelis are conscripted into service with the promise that if they live near the border and the terrorists attack, the army will provide immediate backup.

so.........what the fuck happened?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Animals is correct. Bibi was informed something like this would happen 10 days ago by Egyptian intelligence, but he ignored it saying the West Bank was more important.

Thing is, all israelis are conscripted into service with the promise that if they live near the border and the terrorists attack, the army will provide immediate backup.

so.........what the fuck happened?
Israel has been going thru a lot of internal turmoil in recent months, protests and people refusing to show up for assigned duties etc. Add to that the Marmalade Menace probably gave away Israeli military ops secrets to the Saudis who gave it to Iran who used it to hide this entire shebang...and Netanyahu is the type to let shit go down on his own people just for an excuse to wipe the Palestinians out once and for all. Straight out of the 9-11 playbook.

Synaesthesia

Well said

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
As I've been saying, this conflict is basically Evil-vs-Evil. The Palestinians are just as genocidal as the Israelis, they're just not as powerful.

Oerdin

Israel has been going thru a lot of internal turmoil in recent months, protests and people refusing to show up for assigned duties etc. Add to that the Marmalade Menace probably gave away Israeli military ops secrets to the Saudis who gave it to Iran who used it to hide this entire shebang...and Netanyahu is the type to let shit go down on his own people just for an excuse to wipe the Palestinians out once and for all. Straight out of the 9-11 playbook.
LOL! That is one of the dumber takes I have heard. If you aren't aware the Saudis and Iran pathologically hate each other and see the other as their greatest threat. Back in 2020 Iran was conducting drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities plus for half a decade now they have been waging a proxy war in Yemen against each other.

But you think they are working together, huh? That is a big brain take if I ever heard one.

jack

As usual, our ex-prez tries to make it all about him.

jack

Meanwhile in Congress. ...The "squad" needs to be expelled from Congress. Free Speech my ass.

Israel war: When Jews are murdered and raped, Rashida Tlaib blames the Jews​

We’ve watched Palestinian terrorists flood into Israel motivated by a hunger for the rape, mutilation, and murder of people simply because they’re Jewish. We’ve heard the cries of parents whose children have been kidnapped by medieval barbarians because they’re Jewish. We’ve recoiled from the celebratory shrieks of the men dragging bloodied women away in vehicles to be abused, raped, and, in all likelihood, executed because they’re Jewish.

ANTONY BLINKEN SAYS US 'WORKING OVERTIME' TO VERIFY REPORTS OF AMERICANS DEAD IN ISRAEL

While the scale of the latest attack on the world’s only Jewish nation is in many ways unprecedented, the underlying ideology is nothing new. It’s the same murderous ideology that’s fueled countless attacks on Israel, whether in the form of rocket attacks, suicide bombings, or all-out invasions.

As much of the world condemns perhaps the most condemnable of all evil acts — the rape, kidnapping, and murder of innocent and defenseless men, women, and children — there have been wild and open celebrations of these attacks worldwide. Not just in Arab or Muslim nations but in Western nations. In the United States of America.

Whether through malice or ignorance, pro-Palestinian marches exploded in cities across the country, including New York City, dripping with the same violent ideology being translated into hellish action by Hamas in Israel as we speak.

And while they smile and cheer and celebrate the kidnapping, murder, and rape of innocents, these protesters prove that the Palestinian movement is motivated by one thing: hatred of Jews.

After all, how can you claim that anti-Zionism has nothing to do with antisemitism when gleeful Palestinians are chanting “fuck the Jews” in the streets of New York City?

But we must understand, and Jews in the West must certainly understand, that this ideological rot, this abhorrent virus, this unimaginable disregard for life is not limited to a few thousand maniacs on American streets who happily spit upon the values of the country they claim to call home.

No, because the disease of antisemitism has taken hold of the American media and government.

Hosts of MSNBC are actively downplaying or defending Hamas, describing the terrorists as militants while subtly blaming Israel for these attacks.

And then consider how Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) responded to the Palestinian invasion of Israel and the, again, kidnapping, rape, and murder of innocent women and children.

“I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day,” she said in a statement. “I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity. The path to that future must include lifting the blockade, ending the occupation, and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance. The failure to recognize the violent reality of living under siege, occupation, and apartheid makes no one safer. No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence. We cannot ignore the humanity in each other. As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.”

Tlaib, one of the faces of the supposedly Western pro-Palestinian movement, is arguing that the rape of women, the kidnapping of the elderly, and the murder of children because they are Jewish is “resistance.”

Like so many who have spewed virulent antisemitism before her, Tlaib is blaming Jews for their own victimization.

We have to realize that antisemitism is alive and well on American shores, and with people such as Tlaib at the helm, what’s happening in Israel will only spread. Time to prepare.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
And the thousands of years of bloody slaughter in the middle east continues unabated.

Just bring the fuckin' asteroid already.

jack

Hamas leaders are now threatening to kill the hostages one by one and film the executions if their demands are not met.

jack

They used cheap drones to knock out turrets and communication systems while the iron dome was otherwise occupied on the 2000 rockets launched.

jack

At Least 40 Babies Killed In Israel-Hamas War: Report​

Some soldiers say they found babies with their heads cut off, entire families gunned down in their beds, Israel-based i24 News reported.​

Tel Aviv:
In one of the blood-curdling details from the Hamas attack on Israel, at least 40 babies were killed by the terror group, Israel-based i24 News reported on Tuesday. This came after several soldiers were called up for reserve service, and had arrived already expecting the worst, but the scenes were beyond imagination.

Some soldiers say they found babies with their heads cut off, entire families gunned down in their beds. About 40 babies and young children have been taken out on gurneys so far, i24 News reported.

At least 900 Israelis were killed and over 2,600 people injured after Hamas launched a barbaric 'surprise attack' on Israel on October 7.

Earlier in the day, the IDF also took international journalists to Kfar Azza, a kibbutz close to the border where around 70 residents were slaughtered during the devastating attack by Hamas terrorists, Times of Israel reported.

"It's not a war, it's not a battlefield, it's a massacre," IDF Major General Itai Veruv said.

"You see the babies, their mothers, and their fathers, in their bedrooms, and in their protected rooms, and how the terrorists killed them -- it's not a war," Times of Israel quoted Veruv as saying.

He added, "It's something that I never saw in my life...We used to imagine our grandmothers and grandfathers during the pogroms in Europe. It's not something that we have seen in recent history".

Meanwhile, at least 900 Israelis have been killed and over 2,616 people were injured after Hamas launched a barbaric 'surprise attack' on Israel on October 7.

The Israeli Air Force launched an extensive attack against terror targets of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. As per the Israeli Air Force, the fighter jets attacked a number of terrorist targets of the terrorist organization Hamas throughout the Gaza Strip.

As part of its retaliation against Hamas, Israel has mobilised 3,00,000 troops in the last 48 hours. Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari informed about the mobilisation and said the IDF "has never mobilized so many reservists so quickly -- 300,000 reservists in 48 hours.

IDF also said it had finally regained control over the border with the Gaza Strip, 72 hours after Hamas terrorists blew through sections of the barrier and launched an invasion that saw over 1,000 Israelis slaughtered or kidnapped.

Oerdin

I am still hoping for Gaza becomes uninhabitable and all 2 million are forced into Egypt. Sadly, the IDF seems to be pussies.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL! That is one of the dumber takes I have heard. If you aren't aware the Saudis and Iran pathologically hate each other and see the other as their greatest threat. Back in 2020 Iran was conducting drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities plus for half a decade now they have been waging a proxy war in Yemen against each other.

But you think they are working together, huh? That is a big brain take if I ever heard one.
Lots of ideological enemies find common ground when it comes to Israel. Saudis are on the side of the Saudis, and if, say, some useful idiot from the USA was to give them some Intel they could give to some of their enemies to use against some of their OTHER enemies, thereby mutually assuring destruction and leaving the Saudis as the "innocent bystander" and last remaining middle east power....but hey, by all means, go ahead and believe they're all acting on some sort of religious imperative.

jack

My understanding is....Trump gave Russia Hamas intel while he was president. They promptly shared it with Iran (who shared it with Hamas) which then went quiet for a couple years til this past Saturday. Not sure if you saw how sophisticated this actually was as a terror attack, but it had all the hallmarks of what Iran did to get jimmy carter out of office.

My nickel says the Israelis will martyr those hostages in the process of eradicating said faction. It probably has to be that way.

Oerdin

Democraps are making that allegation but have never provided any proof of anything. Given that Democraps always lie, they have been peddling the Russia hoax lie for more than half a decade, and this truly sounds like just more of their same old lies.

BTW even if you are dumb enough to give the lying Democrap hoaxes any credit the allegation is from 2017 so it is doubtful any such I formation would be useful in late 2023.

jack

I see you've reverted to name calling again when you can't disprove something that's pretty obviously happened.

Hamas NEVER did this before. Ever. 5000 missles? Where'd they get those in that open air prison? They claim that's less than 10% of their arsenal, not to mention their friends in the north..(Hezbollah) I bet the Iranians had to hold their collective noses at the stench of the Sunni while training them to kill their common enemy.

Paragliders (not to mention being able to fly them properly and use them.+ Bulldozers? Drones? I'm sure those fucking sandniggers figured it all out themselves with their very own infrastructure.

Russia and Iran are very friendly. How do you think captured American weapons from Ukraine ended up in the hands of HAMAS (which they so proudly displayed this past weekend)

Looks like you're swallowing the lies, not me if you think Hamas was able to pull this off without assistance. Too well planned, and also the best attack on Israeli soil since the Yom Kippur incursion. Then they were all involved. Funny how this also happened on the eve of Saudi Arabia about to try to establish relations with SA.

Sorry, they got all this intel from somewhere and your guy is about to go to jail for keeping and selling it.

jack

World War II crushed the Third Reich but not blood-based politics. Recently, for example, Donald Trump echoed Hitler, putting blood purity center stage when the indicted ex-president lied that “the blood of our country” is being poisoned by disease-causing immigrants.

jack

During his rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on Saturday, Trump called himself "nationalistic" and said "nationalism's not a bad word." Trump's remarks included a call for nationalism to become "the American way." Trump stated:

"Under the Trump administration patriotic protectionism, we need protection. Some people would say, 'oh, that such a terrible word.' It's not a terrible, nationalism's not a bad word either. I'm nationalistic. I think most of the people here, but if you say that to the radical left lunatics they'll say, 'oh, that's terrible, conspiracy.' But it will be the American way and the American way of life again. It used to be that way. It's time for a rebirth of loyalty to our country. We need loyalty to our country."
Trump: "Nationalism's not a bad word either. I'm nationalistic. I think most of the people here [are]... It will be the American way and the American way of life again."

jack

Iran Admits Providing Palestinian Fighters With 'Skills' for Israel Attacks​

The Iranian mission to the United Nations has told Newsweek it did not have a direct hand in last weekend's devastating Hamas infiltration attack, though it admitted that Tehran has given Palestinian fighters the skills needed to launch operations against Israel.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has dismissed reports of Tehran's involvement in the weekend's attack, the death toll from which has surpassed 1,000 people in Israel. The operation has prompted a major Israeli military operation in Gaza, which has so far killed more than 950 Palestinians.

The Iranian mission to the UN on Tuesday echoed Khamenei's comments, while acknowledging that Tehran has given Palestinian armed groups the means to launch attacks against Israel.

"We have supported Palestinian fighters in acquiring fishing skills," the mission said in a statement. "They independently determine when, where, and how to engage in fishing according to their very own needs and interests."

Reports of direct Iranian involvement, the mission alleged, are intended to identify "a scapegoat to shift the blame."

Israel and its supporters, Khamenei said on Tuesday, "have been spreading rumors over the past two or three days, including that Islamic Iran was behind this action. They are wrong."

Hamas initially claimed direct Iranian and Lebanese Hezbollah support for its infiltration attack, later walking back the statement to suggest broad backing from Tehran, but no direct operational assistance. U.S. and Israeli officials have also said there is no evidence that Iran took an active role in what Hamas called operation "Al-Aqsa Flood."

Hamas has justified the attack as a response to recent Israeli police and military operations in the occupied Palestinian West Bank and in the sacred Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem. But the brutality of its attack into southern Israel has horrified many foreign observers and galvanized international support for Israel's latest campaign in Gaza. Newsweek has reached out to the group by email to request comment.

Iran's long-time support for Hamas—as well as the Palestinian Islamic Jihad group also operating from Gaza—is not in doubt. Iranian financial, weapons, training and intelligence support is key for Gazan militant groups. Tehran seeks to wield Palestinian militants as an indirect weapon against Israel, which is one of Iran's most pressing strategic rivals.

Israel's former ambassador to the UN Danny Danon told Newsweek on Monday that Tehran's "fingerprints" are visible on armed groups and their operations across the region. Israel, he and other Israeli politicians have said, is on guard for direct Iranian efforts to further destabilize the country.

The Iranian mission to the UN, though, said that Israel is to blame for the violence again emanating from the blockaded and impoverished Gaza Strip, which since 2007 has been a Hamas stronghold. The enclave is now under "total siege," in the words of Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, ahead of an expected ground offensive.

"The Israeli regime views its survival through creating a so-called perilous foreign adversary, failing to recognize that the true enemy of the regime lies within its occupation, aggression, usurpation, and unspeakable crimes it perpetrates against the Palestinian people," the mission said.

"For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind," it added.

Khamenei has lauded the Hamas attack, describing it as an "irreparable failure" for Israel's military and security apparatus. Tehran's mission to the UN framed the Hamas success as a historic humiliation for Israel, and a response to decades of Israeli military and intelligence operations.

"The Israeli regime took pride in its espionage and covert operations agency, boasting about numerous operations worldwide targeting Palestinian resistance," the mission said.

"These operations range from the assassination of individuals linked to the Munich Olympics incident to Operation Entebbe in Uganda, as well as the targeted assassination of Hamas leaders in the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, and conducting cyber and terrorist operations within Iran."

"The Israeli regime even claimed that it possesses a multitude of influential elements within the Palestinian movements, enabling it to closely monitor even their slightest activities," the mission added. "On October 7th, the foundation of this claim, often exaggerated and tenuous, crumbled."