Hambil launches scathing attack on TK

VKD

Banned
TK is a pile a sh*t. I haven't even visited in ages. I am never going back. [sic]

talk about biting the hand that fed you for years...

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
This is even funnier when you take into account that they are calling another site a "pile of shit" from their own site which has this striking colour scheme:

untitledju3.jpg

VKD

Banned
RuReddy said:
*looks around*
lookaround.gif

We have food here, where?

Did mm bake fresh cookies today? I love cookies....
cookie.gif

we have some cyanide-laced cookies. take them back to shatteredcock

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
who's Hambil?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hambil was a failed troll that is currently licking his wounds in a place where he knows I can't verbally beat the living fucking shit out of him again.

Considering the results of it, that being the pieces of shit that were clogging TK are now gone as a result, my banning was exceptional

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
he was chased off exisle also

jack

I would enjoy lashing Hambil to a makeshift plywood pillory, and extinguishing cigarette butts on his genitalia (and elsewhere)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The only scathing thing Hambil can launch with any degree of competence is a wet fart.

jack

I love being threatened. It shows how deeply someone has been trolled.

jack

Tell me their parser doen't actually censor cursing.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I managed to curse. I'm sure Hambil's just watching out for the legions of kids who browse ShatteredCorpse.com every day. Their parents aren't worried about BDSM or rape fantasies. They're all really worried about their kids being exposed to the word "shit."

jack

It's weird to have standards like that when there are just a dozen or so posters working a very tightly controlled circle jerk.

Friday

Bazinga!
FBI parte due said:
No doubt they'll experience a sudden surge in membership, like all the other ill-concieved spinoff boards TK's had.
Nah. Most of their traffic, ironically, are TKers who want to point and laugh. Without us, the hits over there would be negligible.

The balance of hits consist of SC members logging on in the *hope* something interesting is going on.

That's the truth. Look it in dead in the face. ;)

Maylie

VKD said:
we have some cyanide-laced cookies. take them back to shatteredcock

Those are made for the special troops here VKD...Wouldn't want to take away the TKer's fun, now would we....;)