Hambil launches scathing attack on TK

Blue Meanie

Any scathing attack from any member of Shitteredcock is the eqivalent of a 5 yr. old looking at the boxing heavyweight champion right in the eye and calling him a "doodyhead".

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh and GB, I was willing to not treat you like shit unlike some of the other TKers but you've now proved yourself to be a tool.

You might get away with this dick swinging over at touchy-feely liberal central but if you ever think you're going to come to TK and talk shit about me I will nab your tiny dick with tweezers, cut it off with nail clippers and serve it to you in a vodka martini, shaken not stirred.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
There's really no practical application for a hamster as a food source.

It takes about 50 just to to get enough meat to make a fucking bratwurst sized sausage.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
63 posts, and I'm still waiting to read anything "scathing"...

Laker_Girl said:
Oh and GB, I was willing to not treat you like shit unlike some of the other TKers but you've now proved yourself to be a tool.

You might get away with this dick swinging over at touchy-feely liberal central but if you ever think you're going to come to TK and talk shit about me I will nab your tiny dick with tweezers, cut it off with nail clippers and serve it to you in a vodka martini, shaken not stirred.
^ QoTW.

Laker_Girl said:

I'm glad you feel that way because otherwise you wouldn't be following the bandwagon. FYI, I say what I mean, hence why so many have a bone to grind with me. Unlike many other TKers, I don't kiss ass. I speak my mind and let the chips fall where they may.

:clang:

VKD

Banned
Blingroping:

Well only one out of 20 of you are real trolls.
And only 15% are even real at all. The rest are duals.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wow, BG is astute. What a tragic loss to the TK community that he no longer posts here.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Grammour Boy said:
I'm glad you feel that way because otherwise you wouldn't be following the bandwagon. FYI, I say what I mean, hence why so many have a bone to grind with me. Unlike many other TKers, I don't kiss ass. I speak my mind and let the chips fall where they may.

:clang:

Oh child, please. I speak my mind, you act like a monkey. You may not be a bandwagoner on TK (No one is genius, get with the program) but you've for sure got your chapped lips sewn to everyone at ass at SC.

Go hug a fuckin' tree, tool.

Laker_Girl said:
Oh child, please. I speak my mind, you act like a monkey. You may not be a bandwagoner on TK (No one is genius, get with the program) but you've for sure got your chapped lips sewn to everyone at ass at SC.

Go hug a fuckin' tree, tool.
You're a bandwagoner. When you didn't find it, you stormed off like a little spoiled brat. And you have your information wrong. You can't even express yourself without using insults and name-calling. That says a lot.

jack

Grammour Boy said:
You're a bandwagoner. When you didn't find it, you stormed off like a little spoiled brat. And you have your information wrong. You can't even express yourself without using insults and name-calling. That says a lot.

This irritates me for some strange reason. Perhaps it's the hypocrisy, I'm not sure. When you showed up with your little SW friends it was pretty cool until you got caught up in that rape laughing thing, then of course, there's the way I manipulated you with your stupid bad spelling posts, ultimately forcing you to change your name.

Sad, really that this is the best you can do.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Grammour Boy said:

Oh no Son, I wasn't name calling, that was calling it like it is, chips falling where they may and all.

:roll:

You couldn't be more of an idiot if you had Jillian Bacardi strapped to you.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
LOL. When an admin from SC sends a meesage, look at the return address:

Shattered Corpse <[email protected]>

He hates the place yet depends on it for his e-mail addy?

Hypocrite.

jack

That's ok, his sperm receptacle still comes here to play in the arcades, but never posts.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Morrighan is very nice.

jack

In what way?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
jack said:
In what way?

She confirms the existence of sasquatch, and thus adds a little color to life.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
VKD said:
talk about biting the hand that fed you for years...

Damn, no wonder I was banned from ShatteredBitch so quickly! The man is still angry for my owning his ass in here. What a bitch! *ROTFLMAO* I have no doubt I was the first and only person not only to be banned from Shattered Corpse, but to have his fucking account deleted also.