Happiness ISN'T this stupid ass gun forum!!

I am so embarrassed for mm.

If mm's bad ideas were measured in dollars she'd be a pauper soliciting sex for a warm box to sleep in.

The Question

Eternal
Henoch, ya loveable old hoplophobe, if ya don't like the forum, ya don't gotta visit.

C

Cloudy

I don't like the forum's title - see my complaint thread in QSF

Buttons

Ninja Kitten
Thats because you're both retarded. Happiness is a warm gun, and one of man's most amazing aphrodisaics is the smell of gunoil and powder residue.

The Question

Eternal
Cordite gives me wood, my little babies.

The Listkeeper

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Buttons said:
Thats because you're both retarded. Happiness is a warm gun, and one of man's most amazing aphrodisaics is the smell of gunoil and powder residue.

You have no idea of the aphrodiacal value that firing a bowling ball mortar has on a woman...

It's not a power to be used indiscretely, oh no...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Henoch said:
I am so embarrassed for mm.

If mm's bad ideas were measured in dollars she'd be a pauper soliciting sex for a warm box to sleep in.

Uh...I think you mean if her good ideas were measured in dollars...

The Question

Eternal
Henoch can't be expected to know what he means. It just wouldn't be fair to him, IMHO.

BlazerBoy

You must give him credit for working both the words "pauper" and "solicit" into a sentence successfully.

The Question

Eternal
Well, okay. But I'd rather pee in one of the bathroom sinks at the local Hilton.

Virginia

well i sincerely doubt you've got one, so tough luck.

The Question

Eternal
Mine is gigantic. Makes 2,000 year old Redwoods look like party favors. Yep.

Mandi

Usually I'd post some witty and perverted comment, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Not after what's happened.

John Clark

Perhaps what you need is to give someone a nice brisk kick IN NEH NUTZ!!! :kitty: