Happy birthday Mentalist (27)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I first met Mentalist in 2002 when he broke into my house, punched me in the balls and declared "THERE'S A FEW FUCKING MENTAL CATS IN THIS HOUSE, EH!" then ran away. It turned out this never really happened and I actually invented this incident in 2004 and added it to my Mentalist canon.

I first met Mentalist for real in 2003 when he posted "SO THAT DAWN SUMMERS, BIT FUCKING HOT, EH?" in Troll Playground and I responded "yes". We soon struck up a friendship based around one of us saying a female celebrity was hot and the other replying "yes" or sometimes "who's she" and the other following with "she's on The Bill" and the first responding "I don't watch that" and the other "me neither, I just made her up." It was terrible. But what wasn't terrible was Natalie Portman.

Our friendship was solidified in 2004 when we both watched the same series of Big Brother and said things like "VICTOR!!!" and "AHMED!!!" and "THE OWL WHO WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK" to each other.

We didn't speak at all in 2005 as Menty was jailed for stealing 28 Optimus Prime figures from one aquarium. When the judge asked what he was thinking, Menty responded "TIN-PLATED DICKFACES WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDAD FROM ONLY FOLLS AND HORSES, I ALWAYS LIKED HIM MORE THAN UNCLE ALBERT THE BASTARD, SAD HE DIED THOUGH, HEY, REMEMBER THAT TIME I INTRODUCED WACKY TO TOMTREK AND THEN DUMPED THEM BOTH BECAUSE I SECRETLY HATED THEM AND WANTED RID?" and fell over. He was sentenced to seventeen years but it was reduced to four hours on appeal. The appeal of his naked ass!

An important difference between Mentalist and myself is that he has actually had sex with girls.

In 2006 we talked on MSN a lot when I was really depressed and it genuinely helped me and made a difference in my life and I am still grateful to this day. (HA, AS IF ANYONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE!)

In 2007 he got married to Henoch's beautiful daughter Lady Henoch. It ended when she exploded.

In 2008 dasfjlgkasgjklasjklgjkl asgjklajkl ghjklagjkl adjkldgjklag8lsg8lfhfguilgfilgjk grgkgfdl afl a GERRATRJK GRAK GERRY IN A WORMHOLE GRAPES GRAAAAAAAAAAACIE CHRSITMAS AGAINF UCK BRICKS.

In 2009 he said "sup" to me once on MSN but then didn't respond despite me messaging him constantly for 38 days afterwards.

In 2010 he turned 27 and travelled back in time to invent sand.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING ONE-LEGGED HORSE.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
ΚΥΡΙΕ ἘΛΕΗΣΟΝ or whatever the proper Greek is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU'RE STILL YOUNG AND VITAL WHICH IS WHY I HATE YOU! CALL ME!

:mjdance: :menty: :mjdance:

How did Mentalist age so quickly? Wasn't he only 19 when he started posting here? It seems so surreal how fast time has gone by.

Just think, in 3 years we will all be saying...Happy 30th Birthday Mentalist!! :shock:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Happy birthday youngster!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Happy Birthday, You Mentalist!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Happy birthday Mentalist. SHOW US YER TITS.

Seph

Retired Account
chin chin son... ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Happy Birthday. 27 is a very good year.

Seph

Retired Account
im 27 and im having a completely shit year which has just been times by 5

shitcunts

have a goodun menty

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
From Menty's facebook:

Thanks everybody. (edited for personal info) Probably won't be on-line again until thursday or friday so be good space rangers. Someone tell TK I'm away as well since for some reason I can't login from here.