Happy birthday Mentalist (27)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I first met Mentalist, from my perspective, in 2059 during the second cake apocalypse where he ran up to me and shouted "Tomtrek! It's me, Menty! Look I'm back now and I'll start posting regularly again!!" before getting crushed to death between two giant magical cheesecakes.

The next time we'd meet would be during the Great Robot Forgetting, where he again ran up to me and said "I'VE FORGOTTON ABOUT ROBOTS!!" wherein I then told him about robots.

We'd meet now and then during my travel back through time -him getting younger and me getting older - where he'd often speak about "That day after my 27th birthday" where "it changed the way I look at sherbet forever!".

Now though I look forward to a period where he's actually online most of the time and we'll post threads full of pictures of attractive women and we'll be so cool.

Seph

Retired Account
LOL @ The next time we'd meet would be during the Great Robot Forgetting, where he again ran up to me and said "I'VE FORGOTTON ABOUT ROBOTS!!" wherein I then told him about robots.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
LOL @ The next time we'd meet would be during the Great Robot Forgetting, where he again ran up to me and said "I'VE FORGOTTON ABOUT ROBOTS!!" wherein I then told him about robots.

Did he weep for the future of humanity?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I first met Menty while he was defacing the exhibits in the london museum, possibly as a distraction to steal back the elgar marbles.

He then went on to try and deface Dirk Benedict, at which point I had to pity the fool.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Extract from Mentalist's forthcoming biography 'No Way You Big Spastic, I'm A Mentalist' written by CaptainWacky.

From the chapter "famous people".

Throughout his life, Mentalist has encoutered many well known figures.

"They seem to flock to me!" he laughed, in an interview with Paul O'Grady's dead dog Buster. "They all want a piece of the Mentalist brand!"

One of earliest such encounters was with astronomer and notorious womaniser Sir Patrick Moore.

"When he first got the job as the Gamesmater, he used to come over to my house to get good at video games," explained Mentalist. "We'd play Mortal Kombat all day. He'd always go Sub Zero, but I'd play as Scorpion and use the 'Come here!' thing then uppercut him. He could never beat me. One day he threw his monocle off in a rage, said 'I don't even need to wear that thing!' and stormed out. Ironically he ran into a lampost and damaged his eyesight and has had to wear a monocle for real ever since!"

But what of model and whore Katie "Jordan" Price?

"She used to walk around town dressed as a kangaroo shouting 'WHERE'S PETER ANDRE, I WANT TO FUCK UP HIS LIFE' at everyone," shuddered Mentalist. "I'd never tell her, because I loved Peter Andre in a way she never could. Unfortunately Seph got high on MOON PILLS one day and gave her Andre's address. Seven minutes later they were married and Andre's life was fucked up. Insania!"

And would you believe Menty met none other than Steve Coogan? It's true!

"He left the light in his lighthouse home turned on," explained Mentalist. "I climbed to the top and turned it off for him. I waited, proud of myself, for him to come home. 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, THIS IS A LIGHTHOUSE!' he cried. 'YOU'VE KILLED HUNDREDS OF SAILORS WITH YOUR ACTIONS!' Such a joker."

And then were was Hollywood star Kirsten Dunst.

"Yeah," said Mentalist. "Old Dunsty as she liked to be known. I saw her on the beach one day and asked what the fuck she was doing. 'Filming Spider-Man 2,' she replied. I told her it was shooting in L.A. 'Oh shit, I'm in the wrong country again!' she said, and fled. Crazy bitch!"

But perhaps most famous of all was his encounter with Bodger from Bodger and Badger.

"He was in the local shop dressed as Ephant Mon," said Mentalist. "But I actually had no idea who Ephant Mon was as my mother always said the Jabba's Palace scenes were 'too sexy' and wouldn't let me watch them as a child! I only recognised him as Bodger when he stripped down out of the costume and did some kind of drunken sexy dance. 'Oy, Bodger, where's Badger?' I asked. 'He's fucking dead, kid,' he replied. 'Badger AIDS.' He then ran from the shop crying and was run over by Patrick Moore, who really shouldn't have been driving without his monocle..."

On arriving in Greece, Mentalist encountered Star Trek actress Marina Sirtis at the docks.

"Funny story," he told me. "She was dressed as Lady GaGa and kept shouting about 'RIKER'S POKER BEARD!' It was really confusing as this was 2005 and no one knew who Lady GaGa was. But now it all makes sense. What doesn't make sense is when Marina turned into a carrot. But that's another story for another time..."

CaptainWacky

BUMP

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I read this thread on holiday in the internet cafe but couldn't log in for some reason. It made me smile and laugh! Then I walked out of the internet cafe and slipped over on the wet marble pavement and hurt my knees which brought me back to a level just above sombre.

THANK YOU WACKY FOR SUCH A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY THREAD AND THANK YOU EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR COMMENTS YOU FUCKING MUD BRICKS>

CaptainWacky

I'm glad you lived long enough to read it!

Seph

Retired Account
i concur...