curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
[HAL] I can't do that, Dr Dave [/HAL]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Jesus is my "soap".

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Fuck. I'm just glad I got through the day without seeing one stupid little girl dressed up in a stupid little flowery easter dress. Stupid Flowery Pastel Easter Dresses! I hate you! No one fucking wears them except for easter! Die you mother fuckers! DIE!
Jesus does not care what you are wearing on a Sunday or on Easter Sunday!
You can stop parading your daughters around in those stupid dresses already!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I have another Easter Rant:

This is the first year that I am not able to gorge myself on Easter Candy. Fuck you and the not being able to have jelly beans, cadbury eggs, cheap chocolate, playing in the plastic green grass, pretending to be envrionmentally consciuos with the stupid paper grass, fucking sucking on eggs, crunchy eggs, chocolate, peanut butter, melting hard candy shell lick it off put it in my vagina and eat me candy. Hollow bunnies, thick bunnies, little ones, big ones. Pez! Peeps! Good Bye Peeps. I will never know you ever ever again.
LOL Shut up Love Child.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I brought my easter bag to work with me today so I could comfort myself with chocolate in my time of trouble.

CaptainWacky

Did anyone else cum into half an easter egg?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's how they make Cadbury's Cream Eggs.

CaptainWacky

NOT NOW THAT THE BLOODY YANKS OWN THE COMPANY AND FIRED THE WHOLE STAFF AND CHANGED THE NAME TO "CADBERRY'S" IT'S NOT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
DAMN THE MAN