Has Yub taken over Loktar's mind?

Falconarg

Rebel
oh i forgot that from ppl like you,when some1 post lol,you really think that user is laughin
get a life kid
seriously

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I totally had to ask Dork Lord what Ferengei Boner meant LOL! Cuz I was like, "OMG a Boner and and I don't know about it?"
I'm such a whore!
But I think that user name was given to someone else, so who knows anyway now.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Who else is Yub Mentally controling? Is he controling me to necro this thread and ask??? What thoughts are mine own? Are any of them???? Am I chained in a basement being forced to post like a puppet on the strings. GAWD, my nose itches. Hopefully, Yub will make me scratch it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Who else is Yub Mentally controling? Is he controling me to necro this thread and ask??? What thoughts are mine own? Are any of them???? Am I chained in a basement being forced to post like a puppet on the strings. GAWD, my nose itches. Hopefully, Yub will make me scratch it.

I'm just looking forward to the bi-annual Free Will Friday coming up Oct 31.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Me too. Im gonna get some candy.

Wait. On the day I have freewill, will I relly want candy? Is Yub telling me I want candy, so on the day I get freewill, he'll have swayed my decision anyway? ARGGG!!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Me too. Im gonna get some candy.

Wait. On the day I have freewill, will I relly want candy? Is Yub telling me I want candy, so on the day I get freewill, he'll have swayed my decision anyway? ARGGG!!!!!

Yes Yub tells us of the joys of candy so our teeth will one day rot and he wouldn't live in fear of us biting it off when we pleasure his throbbing member.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
If you tell me that Im to be thankful, then I shall be. Therefore, Im very thankful.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yub tried to control my mind once, he got a headache ;)

Yub may have my mind, but the ladies of TK timeshare my heart and penis, Jesus owns my soul, and Pickle owns my ass. Still many many major organs available. Any takers?