Have I been bad?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My account at SC has been deleted.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
HA AHA HAH AHAHHAH AHA HAHA AH AHA HAHA HAH AHA AHA HHA HAHAHAH AHA HAHAH AHAH AHA HA AHAHA HA AH AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MUST BE PUNISHED

Cranky Bastard

eloisel said:
My account at SC has been deleted.

I never got in, but the placid and demure Eloisel was deleted?

:eek:

My worldview foundations are crumbling. What the hell did you do over there?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think it may be an email issue with Hotmail. The account may have eroded since I don't use that email address except for a particular alias. Oh well. I know most of those people over there from other places and like at least most of them, maybe even all of them. Besides, I only have time to post on one board these days and I like TK. It's a good place.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
No, they have it in for you.
I love it when people have it in for me.
I even love it when people have it out for me.
As long as they have it for me.
I'm not selfish or self-centered at all.

Cranky Bastard

Miss Tanner doesn't want me teasing you because you are obviously fragile.

jack

I would love to have it in for her.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
Miss Tanner doesn't want me teasing you because you are obviously fragile.

Actually, I'm a sweetheart and love teasing and playing, especially with people who like being teased as well and like to play. Miss Tanner is a sweetheart, too, I see. I like that.

jack

I agree.

jack

She has nice panties, too.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
They deleted your account? How strange. I have not posted there in awhile, maybe I should check to see if I've been deleted for lack of use. I have time for more than one forum, but I never have that much to say at any one time to begin with. So, I just lurk, read, leave.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Just checked ShatteredCorpse's member list. You're still a member in good standing as far as I can see.

Newest member is Imperium.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thanks for checking. I just tried again and got in. Maybe it was a glitch that has been rectified. Cool.

Cranky Bastard

They were afraid of me; wouldn't even let me in after I submitted my registration.

I mean, shit, speaking seriously for a moment, I'm a pretty crappy troll. Just an old, sarcastic bastard. Yet, they pissed their pants at the thought I might post something there.

XD.gif

jack

Yeah, silly :bigass: