Have I been bad?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
Youngish? Do tell. Or, if you're hormonal right now, "splain, Lucy."
mid to late 20's - and cute, cute, cute, funny and smart too - speaks 5 languages and is in college too. Being honest - I'm just as smitten with him. But, alas, he is Pakistani. What can I say - the Pakistani men flock to me like moths to a flame.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
ha, ha, ha ... you are checking the Harlot's biological clock as we speak ... counting the days til she goes hormonal ...

now is the time to get in good shape and build up your stamina - you're gonna need it - it'll be the best time in your life.

Cranky Bastard

Things have most definitely gotten more... interesting with age. I will never agree with the common fascination that screwing an 18 year-old is the pinnacle of sexual attainment.

Cranky Bastard

Do you have... toys with names like "RAMMER" and "The BRUTALIZER"?

Cranky Bastard

The ones with extra handles and powered by diesel engines?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Lol - no. I do have a friend I call PE for short.

Cranky Bastard

Every time I see your sig, that song worms into my head.

Damn you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
eloisel said:
Ahh... lesson about older women and their attitude towards sex:

Older women have generally already been married and aren't interested in doing it again unless the guy is really something special, we've had a lobotomy, and the good drugs are being intravenously fed to us 24/7. In other words, when we want sex, that is what we want - not love, marriage, kids, and a house with a washer/dryer combo. When we are hormonal, knowing what pleases us, we excel at aggressively urging our partner to please us. That wet spot - ain't our problem cause we're not sleeping in it. Call us slut, hussy, whore, whatever ... but if we had a good time, we'll call you later and you'll be anxiously waiting.

Damn, I'm moving to Texas.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
eloisel said:
mid to late 20's - and cute, cute, cute, funny and smart too - speaks 5 languages and is in college too. Being honest - I'm just as smitten with him. But, alas, he is Pakistani. What can I say - the Pakistani men flock to me like moths to a flame.

:bigass:

Cranky Bastard

There are many factions in Pakistan. I wonder to which one your young man ascribed.