Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you wanked over naked Prince Harry yet?

No, but I just wanked over a photo of Queen Victoria that I photoshopped some soapy jugs onto.

I fap to pics of Harrys wife daily

6448.imgcache.jpg

6447.imgcache.jpg

I don't think I ever wanked to Princess Diana while she was alive (I have done countless times since her death, obviously.) :(

Over NINE MILLION complaints now made, but The Sun are defiant.

THE SUN SAYS: WE WAS RIGHT TO PUBLISH PICTURES

The Sun are PROUD of publishing the naked Prince Harry Pictures and ONLY the PC crowd, benefits spongers, BOTTLER BROWN and people who don't respect Our Olympic Heroes and Our Boys In Iraq could POSSIBLY have a problem with it. But don't take our word for it, ask PAGE 3 STUNNER Karliii B!

"I think The Sun did the right thing," giggled Karliii B. "It's not like Harry is ugly or anything! Tee hee, I would!"

Ahhhh i remember CaptainWacky's Short story when the minefield goes to Las Vegas, WHat happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

The Tampa Tribune says there are more ladies out there trying to sell their px of Harry.