Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you wanked over naked Prince Harry yet?

Love Child:
Not the same picture/place or people!!!!

Same pic, same event, same people, front and rear shots. Quite windy that day.

7055.imgcache.jpg

That picture really made me chuckle.

"Mmm, I'm a very white, very posh, heir to the throne. I'm wearing a white shirt tie and brogues being carried around by black half naked men on a wooden throne. I KNOW, I'll take my jacket off and it will appear more relaxed and normal."

I'm surprised that pic hasn't created a storming of all the British Embassies in the Arab world.

I wish Harry would fuck Kate on a pool table while Wills is playing cricket with their new son or something.

Shortly after Prince William and Kate Middleton welcomed their first child on July 23, the proud dad revealed to CNN's Max Foster -- in his first TV interview since the birth -- that the new parents have decided on an African-themed nursery for their new bundle of joy.

"I'll have toy elephants and rhinos around the room," the 31-year-old said. "We'll cover it in, you know, lots of bushes and things like that. [We'll] make him grow up as if he's in the bush."
yeah

Not one mention of Pippa? I thought Pippa was the wank worthy one these days (these days meaning like, whenever the hell it was Kate & the balding guy got married).