Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you wanked over naked Prince Harry yet?

No, but I just wanked over a photo of Queen Victoria that I photoshopped some soapy jugs onto.

pic or it didn't happen!

6447.imgcache.jpg

Uhm. That's William.

Wow, nice ass for a prince.

Yes but he's peeing. Bad form.
Yeah, he should probably talk to his family a bit more often. Ernst August could have told him.

I'm not even going to look at them. I'd prefer to keep the mystery. (Plus it's a horrible invasion of privacy.)

I'm not even going to look at them. I'd prefer to keep the mystery. (Plus it's a horrible invasion of privacy.)

She could have chosen not to marry into the royal family. She could have asked William to step down from his role if she was ~~marrying for love~~.

If you're marrying into a family of crazies who quite literally believes they were born to rule and have been chosen by god to watch over the little people, you don't get an expectation of privacy.

(If it were up to me you wouldn't get an expectation of your head remaining attached to your body, but hey the world's not perfect.)

If they had pictures of full frontal nudity, of course I would gawk. What they did post of him naked and vulnerable (hands covering the jewels) I was suprised that he was so. . .undefined. I mean, he is in the military. Don't they have to keep in shape? I haven't seen the mammary pictures of Kate. If she didn't want pictures taken, she should have kept her top on or worn pasties so her tan lines were hidden.

She was on the balcony of a building which can either be seen from the road, or can't be seen without trespassing, depending on who you believe. (It's probably visible on StreetView but I can't be bothered to check.)

I agree, she really should've been more careful. I have no expectation that anyone will be pointing a telephoto lens at me and I still don't go around naked outdoors. Still, she should have a reasonable expectancy of privacy when she's on holiday with her husband. I don't see how being a member of a particular family suddenly makes it okay to be perved on.

Well, the picture I use in my sig is photo snapped by the paparazzi of the olympic Italian swimmer on the balcony of his room. But there was no hue and cry from him about it. Of course, he has a studly body and was probably proud of it.

And what happened to the days of women wearing a slip underneath dresses and skirts? From a male standpoint, yes it is sexy to have the wind tease you with shots of her unprotected bottom. But if she had worn a lacy slip this would all be about her slip showing. I note that Diana had the same issue with wind and no slip.

It is indeed the woman's fault that their privacy got invaded - the poor paparazzi had no choice but to take those pictures!

If they had pictures of full frontal nudity, of course I would gawk. What they did post of him naked and vulnerable (hands covering the jewels) I was suprised that he was so. . .undefined. I mean, he is in the military. Don't they have to keep in shape? I haven't seen the mammary pictures of Kate. If she didn't want pictures taken, she should have kept her top on or worn pasties so her tan lines were hidden.
I saw some definite muscle tone there, but Harry's always had a short/stocky build since birth, so he'll never have a comic book hero body. But I wouldn't challenge him to a bar fight anytime soon.

Yeah, but he could be more toned. Women like that about a man. His belly was definitely edging toward jiggling. And I thought he was lanky rather than stocky.

I always feel guilty when I look at pap pics of Natalie Portman in a bikini with a sandy bum...but then I always feel guilty about something.