HELL

Who's going with me?

faust.jpg

satan-3-by-jack-chick.gif

hell-lake.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You only have two things to worry about.
Either you are sick or you are well.
If you are well, you don't have anything to worry about.

If you are sick, you only have two things to worry about.
Either you will get better or you don't.
If you get better, you don't have anything to worry about.

If you don't, then you only have two things to worry about.
Either you will or you will die.
If you live, you don't have anything to worry about.

If you die, you only have two things to worry about.
Either you will go to heaven or you will go to hell.
If you go to heaven, you don't have anything to worry about.

If you die, you will be so busy saying hello to all your friends
you won't have time to worry.
So, don't worry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There are so many more people in hell than heaven, the people in hell are probably able to push the devil around and lobby for things like air conditioning and public toilets. And now, they probably create Facebook groups to achieve it.

The devil is trapped in hell too.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I just hope I get in before they send everyone back to earth as zombies. I'd hate to miss that, I have a few people I'd like to gnaw on...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You know, if you want to suck a dick, you don't have to wait until you're all evil and undead, where you risk biting them off completely. JUST FIND A NICE ONE AND DO IT! NO ONE CARES! EVERYBODY IN THE POOL, THE WATER'S FINE (and salty too)!

:yoohoo:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't worry about an eternity of endless torment?

Actually, no. Originally the term hell meant being cut off from God, not being resurrected to an ever lasting life with God. I'd just as soon pass on an eternity with Fred Phelps' God.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You know, if you want to suck a dick, you don't have to wait until you're all evil and undead, where you risk biting them off completely. JUST FIND A NICE ONE AND DO IT! NO ONE CARES! EVERYBODY IN THE POOL, THE WATER'S FINE (and salty too)!

:yoohoo:
No thanks, the wiring doesn't go that way. If I was remotely curious I'd have a better chance of getting laid because all men are whores, but even if I got some young hott poolboy all nekkid and sweaty I'd be laying there thinking, "This would be SO much more awesome if we had a pussy to work with."

sigh. If only we all came equipped with both. That'd end ALL the arguments, just pick the one you like best...and if your tongue occasionally slips, who's complaining?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I guess it would be a perfect world if we were all like Lady Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If those two plugged all their parts together at once, what combination would make the better baby?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well Jamie Lee makes all those commercials for old people calcium shakes now, so I guess Lady Gaga would be the preferred womb.

Better to have Tony Curtis on your dad's side, I say.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
true. Then we'd get a total badass who could sing and also fuck you up.

Hey, we'd get Sinatra!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BAD ROMANCE...OR EXCELLENT ROMANCE?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Tony Curtis was one pretty fellar when he was young. Now, he is pretty scary looking.

I just hope they have air conditioners cause i hate heat. i suppose i could adapt if need be though. I do like the colors black & red quite a lot. White clouds & a baby blue color scheme would get on my nerves. Yes, Hell it is.