Help! There's a Russian mail-order bride after me!

The Question

Eternal
Seriously -- this chick claiming to be from Russia started PMing me over MySpace -- so just for hoots 'n' toots, I give her (one of my) email address(es). What the hell, I was bored. Now she's gettin' all... attached, and stuff!

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH ME AND WOMEN ONLINE?! :scared:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You're just so darn cute in your photos!

She may be looking for a way to get a ticket out of Russia and citizenship where you are.

Ishcabittle

Citizenship, dude. You could potentially lead her on for years with that shit, and get your house cleaned for free to boot.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
PICS LOL?!?!

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, gimme a second on that.

mail

mail

The Question

Eternal
BUT WHAT IF SHE BOILS THE BUNNY?!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sorry, your links are no good for me - I don't have Gmail.

If she boils the bunny, be sure you get your wife and kid out of town and someplace safe.

She's probably using you - wants citizenship - a marriage license and a kid. Once that happens, she'll drop you, and bring her old Russian boyfriend over. Maybe you should tell her how you have boiled bunnies when you found old girlfriends were using you. Might drive her off.

"I have to tell you about my old girlfriend, Wanda Rene. She lied to me, told me she loved me and wanted to be the mother of my children. We were engaged. I bought her a ring, we were looking at houses and baby room furniture. Then I found out she was using me. She was in love with my cousin, who was married. She thought if she married me she'd have reason to stay close to my cousin and his wife would never suspect. It made me crazy when I found out. I took her little mink stole and blow torched it right in front of her I was so angry."

Ishcabittle

The tension regarging the pictures is tangible in the room.

The Question

Eternal
Right then, let's try that again.

Hello.jpg

Hellomylovedfriend!.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting pics. By any chance did she label them "Sweet" and "Sexy". She's pretty in an average sort of way.

I don't know this girl but these pictures seem calculated, not casual snaps.

Question is, what do you think of her? Do you like her?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That picture of her in the black dress is mighty odd. What an unusual position for her leg to be slung over the other in that fashion - it looks as if her hip is disjointed. Also notice she tilts her head the same way for both pictures. Either that is her best look or she has a problem with her neck.

I've never exchanged thoughts with her but she is starting to creep me out.

The Question

Eternal
eloisel said:
That picture of her in the black dress is mighty odd. What an unusual position for her leg to be slung over the other in that fashion - it looks as if her hip is disjointed. Also notice she tilts her head the same way for both pictures. Either that is her best look or she has a problem with her neck.

I've never exchanged thoughts with her but she is starting to creep me out.

Well... hmm. Maybe she's just got wide hips... dunno. Anyway, I have other pictures of her, too, where she's not tilting her head like that. And yeah, they do seem quite "posed".

Anyway, this is just a kind of weird and interesting thing -- not a serious thing. This is the second Russian chick that did this, by the way.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
They TQ, give her my BG at gmail addy.

I keep getting women from Estonia trying to "cyber"
Eh, not interested.

The Question

Eternal
Blindgroping said:
And ask her for a good pic of her legs......

Well, if I'm reading her right, she seems pretty modest.

The Question

Eternal
Blindgroping said:
They TQ, give her my BG at gmail addy.

Actually, let me give you her email address. See if the story she's been feeding me checks out. If she says the same stuff to you she's said to me, we'll know we've outed a scammer.