Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! There's a Russian mail-order bride after me!

For grins and giggles, I checked out my matches on Yahoo Personals. Since I live in a large metropolitan area you'd think there'd be quite a few matches for a fairly well preserved woman my age. Well, not really. This guy - except I'm 5 years too old for him even though he is several years older than me - typical of men in my age group.

Isn't he charming?

match-1.jpg

Maybe you can hook him up with the chick from Russia.

Well, either he's a wannabe biker, or he put his ad in "Men seeking women" purely by accident -- shit, I've known more than a handful of stereotypical-to-the-hilt bikers, and even they don't wear leather chaps.

I wonder if Russian girl would still be interested if she thought this was the guy she was conversing with.

Well, here's the punch-line, kids -- just got this two minutes ago:

Scammer said:
Hello loved Daniel! It is pleasant for me to receive your letter again!!!
I grieve without you awfully! I very much love you. I can not be except for you, it is so difficult. You - my life, I want to embrace you so much to feel your heat, to study your eyes, to feel like happy and safe about you. I am sure, that all will be good, and the destiny will work for us, and we shall be happy together. I frequently think of us and I try to imagine our life together. Sometimes I feel you so about and is close to me. I even feel you on distance. I feel when you are in high spirit and when you are sad. I am happy, when you are happy. I want to be with you so much and me though about ways for us to be together.
Today I went to agency of travel, and learned, that it will be necessary for me to arrive to you.
For the beginning it is necessary for me to collect all necessary documents:
1. The Valid passport
2. Two black-and-white photos, the size 5õ5
3. The Filled application form
4. the Documents, testifying that I in Russia have work
5. Documents, acknowledgement of that in Russia remain direct relatives
So that to arrive to your country I should do some documents and receive the visa. It will borrow some time, certainly, and to do many documents from my party. And on manufacturing of these documents at me will leave approximately about three days. But I shall do all which depends on me.
As to the visa, there is a visa of the Bride, but it - not the best variant for us as we have not met nevertheless, and we have no documents and pictures to improve our meeting. And as to me have told, that all over again it will be better to receive it the visa the Category In - 1/Â-2 (for the persons following in USA on affairs or with the tourist purpose), she is given out for the period of one year. Those who follows in USA as the tourist, should specify, where they are going to stop. As I am going to visit you I need to know your exact home address, and the address of the airport nearest to you where I should arrive. I very much you ask to send me this information. And already when I shall come to you that in 6 months we with you together we can start to make out with you for me the visa of the bride and I still shall stay on some time, and then when we with you shall get married that I shall stay with you for ever always to be near to you.
But there is one thing which upsets me very much. You see, I should
pay reception of the visa. And for the beginning its registrations I
should go in embassy of USA which is in Moscow. And you know, that my
earnings too small for this purpose. I do not want to complain, but
simply I can not find 450 $, for trip to Moscow and registration of the visa. I have the big desire to arrive to you to see you, at last, and only money separate us from each other. I very much love you, and I do not want to lose you. Nobody can help me with it. Certainly, I could ask that my Mum has helped me, but she has no such money though she would like to help us. I am fair also sincere with you. I really hope that you understand my situation. I want to see you very much; I can not do it only because I have no such money. Money - only they help to overcome all difficulties on our way to each another. It is a pity, road if it upsets you. I only think, that we should entrust each another and divide all. Hope that you agree with me. Only imagine that in short time we could be together. Also there is only one problem now which I can not solve. I very much love you, you the best in my life, and our meeting could be the happiest for us!
Yours forever Marina. mailto:[email protected]

That's almost word for word like the ones from the Blacklist I posted a link to earlier. Plus (I can't believe it took me this long to notice this part) the photos that have been accompanying these are named after the greeting in the letter, but without the name -- pretty sure sign that these are form letters with each prospective mark's first name plugged into the form.

The Question said:
Seriously -- this chick claiming to be from Russia started PMing me over MySpace -- so just for hoots 'n' toots, I give her (one of my) email address(es). What the hell, I was bored. Now she's gettin' all... attached, and stuff!

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH ME AND WOMEN ONLINE?! :scared:

Watch out, man. She may want to steal your lucky charms. Or worse... your virginity.

The Question said:
Well, here's the punch-line, kids -- just got this two minutes ago:

That's almost word for word like the ones from the Blacklist I posted a link to earlier. Plus (I can't believe it took me this long to notice this part) the photos that have been accompanying these are named after the greeting in the letter, but without the name -- pretty sure sign that these are form letters with each prospective mark's first name plugged into the form.

Yep, you're scam bait :bigass: I wasn't kidding.

Conchaga said:
Watch out, man. She may want to steal your lucky charms. Or worse... your virginity.

If she wants my virginity, she'll have a hell of a time finding it, 'cause even I don't know the whereabouts of the chick I left it with.

You letter used the same bad english that I get from a number of emails and MySpace people.
they never last more than One emailing.