Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! There's a Russian mail-order bride after me!

Um, no I'm not. She was on the Yahoo lists for VT awhile back, and is part of a "network"

Those pics are fairly old.

Yeah, it sounds weird, but then Moscow VT (suburb of Stowe, so to speak) matches up often with Moscow Russia in search dating engines, apparently :bigass:

Look at her eyes in both pictures -- they are bored and without life. Either life is pretty bad in Russia (and who says it ain't), or you are one of many on her e-mail address book and she doesn't care who she eventually lands, just so her ultimate goal is reached: marry some dumb American man who thinks with his third leg and who can fulfill her material needs before she dumps him or yet another richer man.

Send her to me.

There is a burrito factory out here that pays by the pound for ground meat and doesn't ask questions.

The Question said:
Seriously -- this chick claiming to be from Russia started PMing me over MySpace -- so just for hoots 'n' toots, I give her (one of my) email address(es). What the hell, I was bored. Now she's gettin' all... attached, and stuff!

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH ME AND WOMEN ONLINE?! :scared:
Green Karma; green card. Figure it out.

I think I've figured out how to save money on getting her over here. I got this deal working through e-mail with a Nigerian Prince in exile, that's going to net me quite a bit of money in the end. I think I'll ask him to swing by and pick her up when he brings me the check for five hundred grand, that way I'll save on Western Union fees...

ahh man - gaghs in on it too? damn. that guys offered me 10% of a cool 100mil. all i have to do is pay the bank charges and we're home free!

The Question said:
Right then, let's try that again.

Hello.jpg

Hellomylovedfriend!.jpg
She has a disturbing resemblance to the mother on "Malcolm in the Middle."

I'll bet it's your giant kielbasa she wants to dip in her hot russian sauce.

I think you should go for it TQ-just so we can all watch and learn from the experience. Let us live through you some more! :D

I told "her" ('cause at this point, who can be sure?) to send me a pic where she's holding a sign that says, "Hello, Daniel!" on it.

That was last night -- and suddenly, the daily emails have gone quiet. :twisted: