Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

That was pretty dumb of Satan McEvil to call somebody a dirty Jew on this board since the Mossad is watching this place.

512-731-7449
512-413-1169

Give this to Z...............Oak Hill area.

Tyrant

0_o

Rov_is_a_Fag

Well??? I don't think they want to make my "friends" any madder than they already are. I mean............WTF???? These people do all kinds of crazy things to me, cost me tons of money, try to ruin me personally, professionally and financially then they say:

Cut your losses???

I have a message for them...............Saint Lucifer is getting ready to whip out his big schlong, whip up a batch, blow it all over them, then make them lap it up.
Then they are going to pay me back every penny I have had to spend.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You know what should have been happening with these people I have met?? They should have been whipping out their checkbooks.

Since they didn't..............

Rov_is_a_Fag

Do you know how many clothes, shoes, accessories I could buy with the 50K plus I have spent on this crap they DID TO ME???

With my 40% discount...........I would be the best-dressed person in Austin.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oecodus said:
Get a good looooooooooooong look, you bunch of dilettantes.

True Crazy is a FULL TIME gig.

It wasn't a good troll, really.

Ever. It always irritated the fuck out of me. She was good in that idiot savante way, and sometimes a better (translate: more serendipitous) guesser, but she ate a little too much CIA gravy to suit me.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
jack said:
It wasn't a good troll, really.

Ever. It always irritated the fuck out of me. She was good in that idiot savante way, and sometimes a better (translate: more serendipitous) guesser, but she ate a little too much CIA gravy to suit me.

That may be part of her secret: The only audience she was ever really playing to was the gallery of spooks in her head. Jabs by Tyrant or Cranky or whomever might color the commentary occasionally, but did nothing to alter her momentum.