Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Baby!

I must admit, when I read the first post I felt the blood rush to my.....ears.

I'm puzzled that all of you are so reactive to a thread that is clearly directed at me, but whatever!

ROLLEYES!

missmanners said:
Hello SaintLucifer... lets go get naughty!

;)
mm

Miss Manners sweetie? I never touch ugly-ass lesbian feminazis like yourself. I have absolutely no doubt an individual such as yourself could never in a million years 'get naughty' with one such as myself. I am out of your league and I have no doubt you absolutely know this to be true. Now go run along and tend to the administration of this ridiculous site.

missmanners said:
Hello SaintLucifer... lets go get naughty!

;)
mm

Hmm. Someone said this was not directed at me. *looks at my name at the side and the name quoted as shown above* Hmm. Someone does not believe in seeing with one's own eyes. Most curious although Miss Manners' whorish interest in me is no surprise to me whatsoever. Compared to me who else is she going to? I have seen on display on this site the images and 'intellect' of the Troll Kingdom denizens. It is fair to say I pretty much 'reign' in here.