Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Baby!

I would be better if you could add +1 to the you brackets, so it came up with the next person in the member list, make everyone think they were talking about someone else rather than you.

Because lets face it, the you was done to death after the 3rd time, now its in the 100s its jumped the shark big time.

The Question said:
But mm! What if SaintLucifer finds out?!

What? I would find out something I have always suspected, that MISS MANNERS is a fucking fat ugly whore?? Think about it. She is online. A lot. What does this tell you? A FEMALE at that. Try not to think too hard but the point I attempt to make is rather simple. Always online. Actually does some admin on this site. A female admin. Now tell me. HAVE you ever actually spoken to a female who was any time of admin? I rather doubt it. Why not? Simple. The woman you would have been speaking to out there in the real world is actually out there in the real world. Individuals like MISS MANNERS never come out to play because they know there is no way anyone would bother with her. No doubt she is a true heifer with horrible acne difficulties. No female worthy of a man's attention spends this much time online. Trust me. I have met many, many, many beautiful females and not ONE of them has ever been online. True story.

Funny, he still doesn't get it.

Moron, read up on [ you ] tags. This way you can stop looking like a retard....

On second thought... I dont think any amount of knowledge could help you with that.

Geedis said:
That you're a hopeless mental cripple?

What about the documented mental illness in your family, Mr Hellman?

I hope Mrs Heather Hellman is aware of it, before you have children, I mean.

jack said:
What about the documented mental illness in your family, Mr Hellman?

I hope Mrs Heather Hellman is aware of it, before you have children, I mean.

Missed the target twice, silly old gnome.

I know her real name stupid, I'm playing off Samurai Jack. So dude, speaking of "missing the traget, you've made more than one post saying I've sold illegal dog vitamins in the past. Care to comment on what vitamins, and where?

jack said:
I know her real name stupid, I'm playing off Samurai Jack. So dude, speaking of "missing the traget, you've made more than one post saying I've sold illegal dog vitamins in the past. Care to comment on what vitamins, and where?

I don't keep track of the dog vitamin scheme, Vapgnome. Who they were sold them to, how many people suffered brain lesions or grew fur on their palms as a result, and which bedbug-ridden mattress is stuffed with ill-gotten cash, well----that's between you and your maker.