Hey Charles... Wanna make a little wager?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Your RL info is posted at Blackfoot's Exclusive. Address, Phone number. Mothers name. Its all there.

bullshit

If you have my address and phone number, pm that to me and a third party, say, dual. If you can provide that I'll YouTube an appology to you. If you can do both of those and give me my mother's name, I'll do the YouTube appology and give you the password to my account.

If you can't, you should pack your bags and never post here again.

Sound good?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Consider this a formal protest to your offer. I just bought a new baseball bat with which to beat the little monkey all across the board with. If you take away my token monkey, I will be less than happy. Consider yourself warned.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Can I offer a compromise?

Sarek gets to beat Charles across the board with said baseball bat before Charles has to uphold Conchaga's bargain.

Charles, you may not bust.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Conchaga, you know he's not going to do shit. He's a pussy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He doesn't have anything. He's a lying little cocksucker that thinks he's some sort of scary troll.

Seph

Retired Account
charles is so fucking dead to me.

Seph

Retired Account
monkey feet are like hands...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Well, guess that's that.

bullshit

If you have my address and phone number, pm that to me and a third party, say, dual. If you can provide that I'll YouTube an appology to you. If you can do both of those and give me my mother's name, I'll do the YouTube appology and give you the password to my account.

Sound good?

This isn't good.

You have a PO.Box 2?? number. Street address 473 something somthing RD. Better be careful for what you wish for. Middle name start with T.

There's currently two Greg mmmmmmmmmmmms posted at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. I'm pretty sure Blackfoot left out some details of his find on you.

jack

I see why Charles says "up top" so much.

You're floating just like a turd with too much fat in it :bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This isn't good.

You have a PO.Box 2?? number. Street address 473 something somthing RD. Better be careful for what you wish for. Middle name start with T.

There's currently two Greg mmmmmmmmmmmms posted at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. I'm pretty sure Blackfoot left out some details of his find on you.

Watch yourself, fuckley.

That was posted at Blackfoot Hyperboard. Just making sure Conchaga knows what he's about to open.

His identity.

This isn't good.

jack

You realize what a fucking idiot you truly are? Well, you probably don't, but I'll make it a point to keep reminding you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That was posted at Blackfoot Hyperboard. Just making sure Conchaga knows what he's about to open.

His identity.

This isn't good.

He said PM (as you're stupid, that's a PRIVATE MESSAGE) it. If you want to start posting it in the open forum, you may want to read the board rules first.

Just a suggestion. Even I help retards every once in a while.

steve samurai jack

bullshit

Sound good?

dude, do you really want this? that's a daft move homie.

*laughing*

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e