Hey Charles... Wanna make a little wager?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
No it's not, you retard. It's not 6 pm on the east coast, and Kentucky is an hour behind.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
It's like Grammour Boy again with his EST timestamp while claiming to be riding a yellow submarine in the fucking River Mersey.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Go for it Charles. Post everything you've got. Also, make sure you post everything you paid that private investigator for, if for nothing else than the chance to disprove you.

I asked you to send that info to a third party who knows the answers, so he could validate any info you posted. But, if you wanna post it here, be my guest.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Chrales is very practiced at talking shit, but even more practiced at eating it.

Seph

Retired Account
30094570572668536078.jpg

jack

You didn't have the balls to meet me a year ago and you don't have the stones to make one little post here. All you did was talk shit, and that's all you're doing now. Oh well, you're passing up a pretty good wager...

LOL great post

Seph

Retired Account

jack

You didn't have the balls to meet me a year ago and you don't have the stones to make one little post here. All you did was talk shit, and that's all you're doing now. Oh well, you're passing up a pretty good wager...

LOL

jack

Chrales is very practiced at talking shit, but even more practiced at eating it.

I know what you mean LOL

Seph

Retired Account
I know what you mean LOL

wtf you have responded to yourself in a very strange way there jack, forget to log into ur dual account?

*LAUGHING*

jack

Unlike Charles, I currently have no duals. I lost 472 of them in The Great Deletion.

I created Lavender, and Alyssum but the passwords are still scrambled for the girls, sadly.

Seph

Retired Account
so what the fuck did u mean when u agreed with ur post and said the same thing as urself?

jack

I have to EXPLAIN that to you? :)

jack

Seph

Retired Account
LMAO

*walks of into the moonlight*

I see why Charles says "up top" so much.

Unlike Charles, I currently have no duals.

Who think this is getting pretty creepy?

PRAY to GOD