Hey Charles!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I tried to PM you, but your PM box isn't working. The Foam Knights are talking shit about NAP topside. I think you need to show them some of "dat pimpin'".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I tried to PM you, but your PM box isn't working. The Foam Knights are talking shit about NAP topside. I think you need to show them some of "dat pimpin'".

You've been around long enough to know I rarely lurk or post on other posters threads "Dirk"

Give me the links boy, make it quick I don't have all day. Real life shit is calling me.

Do tha damn thang, dawg.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I met this fag, I mean twat on another thread, I think he/she was trying to package check I mean, trying to get at me dawg in a homosexual I mean freaky way.

And another thang, "Dirk Funk".

"Riotgear" was too friendly if you know what I mean. I(Blackfoot) don't think he/she is worth my time

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I met this fag, I mean twat on another thread, I think he/she was trying to package check I mean, trying to get at me dawg in a homosexual I mean freaky way.

And another thang, "Dirk Funk".

"Riotgear" was too friendly if you know what I mean. I(Blackfoot) don't think he/she is worth my time

I wasn't specifically talking about Riotgear. He seems to be a cool guy. I was talking about VITRIOL and that other foamfag.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Remember Dirk, it's like "point n shoot" only bigger and dumber

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I wasn't specifically talking about Riotgear. He seems to be a cool guy. I was talking about VITRIOL and that other foamfag.

"VITRIOL"?

What kind of board do they come from. Seems like "Riotgear" and "VITRIOL" are on the same page and toot the same horn.

Yeah right, like you could take CeeJay. Easily one of our most erudite, witty and prolific posters, the guy would flame you out of existence.

About time then, wouldn't you say?
Open the cage in which you have this gimp chained and point him in the right direction.

Well, Maybe "VITRIOL" likes it a tad rougher than "Riotgear". Anyway "VITRIOL" isn't a threat.

jack

What kind of board do they come from. Seems like "Riotgear" and "VITRIOL" are on the same page and toot the same horn.

The one between your big toes?

jack

Maybe you could have "jack" and "dirk" respond at your board, and then post the quotes over here to show us how pwned we are :D

miss mary j simple

giving you something to feel
ANOTHER FUCK FEST THREAD FOR CHARLES? I'M GETTING HORNEY.

female.gif

MY PANTIES ARE WET.

jack

Don't lurk it if you don't want it bumped.

BUSTED :bigass: