Hey Fuckwads!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I'm going to Florida in 2 days, and I'm going to see Pearl Jam at MSG in May.

I thought I'd just let you all know how much more awesome my life is than yours, and that you should all be jealous of the awesome time I'm going to be having.

There's also the slight possibility that I'm going to take some acid and go see Gwar in June. But that's not a definite yet. Maybe I'll skip the acid and the horrible band and go see Yes and Peter Frampton? ONLY TIME WILL TELL

I hope you're all doing fantastically, though ^_^ Please update me on your lives in this thread as I can't be bothered to wade through the endless shite to see who's still alive.

I'm considering making an occasional return. Oh TK, why can't I quit you?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Considering none of that sounds the slightest bit interesting to me, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with your assertion that your life is more awesome than mine.

Cacophony

I can only say that you are a fag, Dirk Funk.

Who doesn't like Pearl Jam? WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT AT MSG! And though Florida isn't the bees knees or anything, it is a lot warmer than New York, and I'll just spend the entire week drunk. So that alone makes it pretty awesome.

I can see not being interested in Gwar. They're horrid. But acid + Gwar has the potential to be absolutely awesome that it might be worth listening to the bad music. And aren't you old? You don't like Yes or Peter Frampton?

Pshhh

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Meh. I saw Billy Joel and Elton John live in concert. THE SAME FUCKING CONCERT.

Beat that, bitch!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love it when kids discover shit, like there's an outdoors and life and stuff like that.

Samantha, all I'll do is point out that anyone that would lie about having a child just to one up a shitty troll that no one cares about anyway for shits n giggles is measuring the quality of said life using that as a marker.

In the end, aside from being the fake corroded protein receptacle of some second rate douchebag that can't even stay in the country, your claim to fame seems to be having a attempted a failed troll on a failed troll.

Gwar is pretty old news darling, I saw Gwar when they were actually shocking. and the LSD I took (4 way amber windowpane, authentic Purple Owsley barrels, etc etc etc etc) was much more interesting then the coke laced speed you pretend to get high with. And lulz at Frampton he's older than Jagger, plus he suffers from Parkinson's these days. That tube he used to sing with he needs to breathe through now.

I'm so glad your life is more interesting than say, mine though.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I love it when kids discover shit, like there's an outdoors and life and stuff like that.

Samantha, all I'll do is point out that anyone that would lie about having a child just to one up a shitty troll that no one cares about anyway for shits n giggles is measuring the quality of said life using that as a marker.

In the end, aside from being the fake corroded protein receptacle of some second rate douchebag that can't even stay in the country, your claim to fame seems to be having a attempted a failed troll on a failed troll.

Gwar is pretty old news darling, I saw Gwar when they were actually shocking. and the LSD I took (4 way amber windowpane, authentic Purple Owsley barrels, etc etc etc etc) was much more interesting then the coke laced speed you pretend to get high with. And lulz at Frampton he's older than Jagger, plus he suffers from Parkinson's these days. That tube he used to sing with he needs to breathe through now.

I'm so glad your life is more interesting than say, mine though.

This post has frightened and confused me.

caveman.jpg

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I can only say that you are a fag, Dirk Funk.

Who doesn't like Pearl Jam? WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT AT MSG! And though Florida isn't the bees knees or anything, it is a lot warmer than New York, and I'll just spend the entire week drunk. So that alone makes it pretty awesome.

I can see not being interested in Gwar. They're horrid. But acid + Gwar has the potential to be absolutely awesome that it might be worth listening to the bad music. And aren't you old? You don't like Yes or Peter Frampton?

Pshhh

I wasn't aware 33 was considered old these days. As for Pearl Jam, I prefer bands that can play more than 3 chords and who's singer doesn't sound like he's suffering from end stage emphysema. Acid? No thank you. I prefer to keep what brain cells I have left. Yes and Frampton are cool, but on balance, this just isn't something I'm envious of.

jack

yES used TO BE COOL, BACK WHEN IT WAS wETTON, BRUFORD AND WAKEMAN.

Now it's been eunuched

Friday

Bazinga!
Caco, did you really lie just to take the air out of Laker_Girl's tires?

Not cool. And really immature.

As for your summer, have a great time, but don't presume to believe your life is any more awesome than anyone else's here.

I've seen Baryshnikov. On Broadway. I've watched my niece being born. I witness little miracles every day through my students. But I don't feel the need to brag about these things.

An inflated sense of self importance really pisses me off.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach

Cacophony

^_^

Cacophony

Cacophony

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Real enough to double post?

jack

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Have fun Caco, I miss you and your Cow. Your life is more awesome than mine (mine is BORING). I remember being all excited about going to concerts and getting wasted. THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

They should bring back the Texxas Jam.