jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
yOUR UTERUS, OF COURSE.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Riiiiiiiight.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Friday edited her post to make mine flow less well from hers.

Frankly, I'm offended and plan to sue for defamation of character.

Cacophony

10 movies at once? You must have a pipe big enough to drive a truck through. And a fast Internet connection as well.

Well, there were 10 in the queue. Only like 3 were downloading at the same time, though.

But they've all finished now ^_^

I'm driving to Florida. Riding, at least. And I'm not spending 20 hours in a car without having some means of escape. I normally don't pirate this much, but I can't play DVDs on my netbook and I need entertainment, damnit!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well, there were 10 in the queue. Only like 3 were downloading at the same time, though.

But they've all finished now ^_^

I'm driving to Florida. Riding, at least. And I'm not spending 20 hours in a car without having some means of escape. I normally don't pirate this much, but I can't play DVDs on my netbook and I need entertainment, damnit!

And the joke went ZOOP! Right over your head. Oh well, have fun anyway.

jack

Riiiiiiiight.

You must think I give a shit what you think :bigass: You know you gave it all away when you blew the laker girl troll the way a gay comedian blows the punch line lol

Cacophony

What Laker Girl troll?

jack

LOL

jack

Nothing. Their whole relationship was a troll. He's in jail I think, and she sucks dick behind her local liquor store for crack.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
They are living happily ever after in their apartment in Canada. They have new area rugs to cover the linoleum and a cat and they go to Niagra Falls on the weekends. There was a little upset when the cat tore up Cow's Zorro poster but Cow is close to getting over it. Now he barely thinks of Zorro except on those occasions when he finds another sliver of paper trapped in a seat cushion or a cassette tape case.