Hey Loktar remember the time we had sex...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
johnford and Loktar should get a room together.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You didn't think it was funny when you made that remark repeatedly?

Well yeah but it was funny because 'Gear is mostly harmless and not an annoying shitstain like johnford and 'Gear didn't trick a naive Loktar into cybersex with a dude.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know anything about you having cybersex with anyone.

I just noticed how much you pos repped Gear on his nasty posts to me so I thought I should return the favor to people who are being a total shitstain to you. Isn't that what friends are for?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well yeah but it was funny because 'Gear is mostly harmless and not an annoying shitstain like johnford and 'Gear didn't trick a naive Loktar into cybersex with a dude.

Loktar I like the way you are. You are more bold then you know. I like to see some of these so called tough guys express things about themselves to the depth and extent that you have without hesitation. Don't look now my Friend, but you're a dyed-in-the-wool badass.

I've spent my whole life trying to be tough. Sometimes succeeding but not always. I know how to recognize tough. I know what it takes. You got it.

Fuck the assholes.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pucker bigger dude.

I've been liking and adoring Loktar for a long time and he didn't even have to go fuck over my old pals.

I'm a little peeved with him for pos repping you for being an ass to me - that is all.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't know anything about you having cybersex with anyone.

I just noticed how much you pos repped Gear on his nasty posts to me so I thought I should return the favor to people who are being a total shitstain to you. Isn't that what friends are for?

Yes. Its karmaic retribution but its still not funny.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Pucker bigger dude.

I've been liking and adoring Loktar for a long time and he didn't even have to go fuck over my old pals.

I'm a little peeved with him for pos repping you for being an ass to me - that is all.

Well I like both you and 'Gear. Deal with it.