Hey Loktar remember the time we had sex...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
its you, me an eloisel having an ass orgy.

Then I want the strap on that chick used in the movie "Lair of the White Worm" and 'Gear is my bitch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How so? Eloisel and 'Gear feud is fake? Because I have johnford and TriggerFox on ignore? because I once was naive and had cybersex with johnford?

The Eloisel and 'Gear feud is fake. Or at least it is on my part. You'll have to take over for me while I'm gone.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who is stopping you from posting? He just isn't reading. Or are you only posting for his benefit? Wouldn't that make you his bitch?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The Eloisel and 'Gear feud is fake. Or at least it is on my part. You'll have to take over for me while I'm gone.

My part in the eloisel/'Gear feud is fake also. I will not confirm or deny whether 'Gear's part in it is fake or real. Its more lulzy/entertaining for me that way.

Internet Troll

yes but if a fail troll ignores you is that really trolling ?

or is blocking the new generation of trolling ?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Loktar I like the way you are. You are more bold then you know. I like to see some of these so called tough guys express things about themselves to the depth and extent that you have without hesitation. Don't look now my Friend, but you're a dyed-in-the-wool badass.

I've spent my whole life trying to be tough. Sometimes succeeding but not always. I know how to recognize tough. I know what it takes. You got it.

Fuck the assholes.

This is why I like Loktar so much, in a nitshell.

MODMAN

If Loktar were listed on the S&P500, I'd call him a VALUE BUY - especially in these uncertain times.

(You want a bottom of the barrel shit-coin - see shrimpy)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He and I have had our differences over the years, but in internet terms it's an honest friendship.

I like and respect him.