Hey, ThatSunrise

SAUSAGEMAN

2882.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They had the sexeh.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This certainly seems to confirm my suspicions about you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think Sausageman's handle may have a subtle double meaning.

Like maybe he doesn't actually deliver sausage...Oh wait. Ok, like maybe he doesn't really love sausage...Hold on. Or maybe he isn't really good at working with sausage...damn. Uh...He doesn't really have sausage as a main hobby?...Hmm...No.

So Sausageman is really happy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're a little slow on the uptake, it would appear.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nice av, 'Gear. ;)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Most people don't know I payed my way through school being an old timey circus strongman.

The weird thing is me and Sausageman have the same six foot poster. Go figure eh? What are the odds?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sausageman is happy until you talk shit about Nintendo. Then the claws come out, MRAWR!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We gays just love to say "WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" while twirling around the room.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I twirl sometimes. But only in a very straight sort of way. More of a spin really. Scratch that. Let's just call it a turn.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^ your rampant homophobia disgusts me.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yep that's me - Rampantly homophobic. I thought everyone knew:shrug:. Heck, I don't even have a gay friend. At least not that I know of...Probably too afraid to come out to me on the chance my close minded intolerance comes lashing out.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gear can't help being homophobic. He used to have to walk by a gay house as a small child and the gay would always run out to the fence and bark at him. It triggered a very deepseated fear of being bitten by a gay which eventually turned to phobia. Once we tried to get him to pet a very small, friendly homo and he had a panic attack. It was sad watching such a strong virile man reduced to tears like that...don't judge.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, the shark has officially been jumped.

But there still may be the occasional good episode scattered here and there...