Hey, ThatSunrise

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Let's use this thread for random gay stuff then...

5076.imgcache.jpg

"Ideally I would like one day for sexuality to be as unimportant and uninteresting as hair color, or eye color or even just gender in general. One day it will get to that. But until it is easy for sports people to come out without fear of persecution or fear of lost sponsorship income and stuff like that, or fear of being comfortable in the team environment, I don't mind attention being brought to my sexuality in the hope that it might make other people feel more comfortable ... in being comfortable enough about who they are in their sporting environment."

– Australian Olympic diver Matthew Mitcham

Article here, via here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am so fucking over him, actually he never did it for me.

TROUTY MOUTH FOREVER!

5081.imgcache.jpg

5082.imgcache.jpg

5083.imgcache.png
5084.imgcache.png

SAUSAGEMAN

RELAPSE

I saw the last two episodes of the season got A on the AV club, so I'm watching them. I'm most of the way through the first of the two, and jesus CHRIST, it's Glee. It's the show that's actually good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, good sometimes. Last time it was consistently fabulous was season 1.

I watched the first 10 minutes of last night's first episode, and turned back to the Mets game. Everybody was role-playing each other in some dream of Asian Girl's where she was Rachel.

I have to catch up with the last 4 eps or so.

SAUSAGEMAN

So I was reliably informed that ~~sexy things happened~~ in this last episode and

[youtubehd]h2qEfZ2fUzk[/youtubehd]

7083.imgcache.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's so ironic that Kevin McHale sits in a wheelchair the whole time because in reality he's a hip hop dancer with -3% body fat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Any recent Gwyneth appearances?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK that ep made me cry. It was cheap, convenient for the writers and completely manipulative, but...

UNCLE! YA GOT ME.

The devices and logic behind half the reunion-breakups were kinda stupid, but fuck it. Nice to have the old band back together. And HELLO, EMMA SINGS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But instead of singing in bed without touching, Kurt and Blaine shoulda add some angry bone-shattering desperation sex before parting. I mean, it should be a law.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah. It was just a little strange seeing her standing on stage, singing with the group, even if it was a presentational/fantasy sequence.

SAUSAGEMAN

OK that ep made me cry. It was cheap, convenient for the writers and completely manipulative, but...

UNCLE! YA GOT ME.

The devices and logic behind half the reunion-breakups were kinda stupid, but fuck it. Nice to have the old band back together. And HELLO, EMMA SINGS?

I've only seen the performances, but they were very good performances. Like, fronthalfofseasoneone good.

The Scientist is absolutely fantastic, but when Will and Emma show up I feel violated.
[youtubehd]AoccmrRGtus[/youtubehd]