Hey TK

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My time is up. It's been fun as always. I'd consider it an honor if any of you would stop by to throw something at me. We have a special place in the fire .... whoops.. I mean near the fire for our friends from TK.

And of course I'll stop in to say hello at some point.

Jack - Offer stands - Aged meat, cooked over flame, knife and fork, cold beer from the bottle. Simple as that.

I'm out for now. Take care.

'Gear

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Thanks for being an intelligent 'invader'.

There aren't many - and what the hey, here's some positive karma.

smells_like_jack

My time is up. It's been fun as always. I'd consider it an honor if any of you would stop by to throw something at me. We have a special place in the fire .... whoops.. I mean near the fire for our friends from TK.

Jack - Offer stands - Aged meat, cooked over flame, knife and fork, cold beer from the bottle. Simple as that.

'Gear

NOOOO!!!

DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE WITH THESE SHITBAGS!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

'Gear

Come over to tkr and reg, or pm me here so we can get in touch, I'd like that, actually.

Peace out.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Actually, I am.

I just can't find a gag big enough to fit in that cavern of a mouth (yet!).

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
1271155843_failed-aircraft-landing.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That's just fun to watch.

Know a guy who served on a carrier. Said that he gave tours to new sailors. On one of those tours a sailor didn't pay attention and stood behind an f14 when it turned on its thrusters right before takeoff. Told me all they had left to send back to the family were the foot bones and some boots.

Seph

Retired Account
serves the non listening ignorant cunt right... or something like that anyway.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Did you know we have lost more soldiers (on average, per year) at home in car accidents and training missions than we've lost (on average, per year) in the Iraq conflict.

Just makes you aware of how many inattentive assholes we have running around.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Did you know we have lost more soldiers (on average, per year) at home in car accidents and training missions than we've lost (on average, per year) in the Iraq conflict.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

well...not any more I guess.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Right then, business as usual.

Leaving forever, eh?

See you soon enough.

Come on Conchaga, you really have to read carefully. Did you not read where I wrote -

"And of course I'll stop in to say hello at some point."

Come on Bro. Don't be like that.

I love you. Is that what you want to hear? Because I think I do.

Do you feel like you might love me? Would you check please?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's just fun to watch.

Know a guy who served on a carrier. Said that he gave tours to new sailors. On one of those tours a sailor didn't pay attention and stood behind an f14 when it turned on its thrusters right before takeoff. Told me all they had left to send back to the family were the foot bones and some boots.

Never, ever happened. Utter bullshit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
*cough*

[YOUTUBE]hYdnFX3XXeA[/YOUTUBE]

That Flanker never 'almost crashed'. It missed the hookup, so it took off again. American pilots do this all the time, dumbfuck. It is called 'bustering'. Obviously the video was posted by someone who has something against Russians. I am curious as to how the video came to be. Russian military regulations do not allow for use of any video cameras on their carriers. Had it been taken during the Soviet Navy days, the man responsible for the video would have been executed on the spot. I am beginning to wonder if this is the Indian Navy, as the aircraft in question is too old to be Russian.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Fuck me, but I DO know everything. I KNEW that could not be Russian. I knew that plane was too old for the Russians to be still using it. Also, the Russians do not fly like dumbfuck Pakis, as you clearly see here in this video.

[YOUTUBE]QNi9FbJqzeo[/YOUTUBE]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The videos in the previous threads prove nothing more than that the White race is superior. The Chinese Navy and Indian Navy were built with RUSSIAN technology. The last time I checked, the Russians were WHITE. Now, I should like all liberal fucks on this site to take this fact and SMOKE IT!

Do not forget the proud CHINKS who bragged to the entire world about their having sent a man into space using discarded (too old) Soviet technology, something they would never have accomplished without the White man.