Hey TK

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
That's just fun to watch.

Know a guy who served on a carrier. Said that he gave tours to new sailors. On one of those tours a sailor didn't pay attention and stood behind an f14 when it turned on its thrusters right before takeoff. Told me all they had left to send back to the family were the foot bones and some boots.

I bet that burn left a mark!

Donovan

beer, I want beer

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, he didn't even mention his gigantic schlong! Think it got amputated or something?

Nah. Although undefined, he is, apparently white. That mean it's small. Maybe really small.

Not a glorious, ebony, veiny, rigid, brutally dark, sought after shaft.

Seph

Retired Account
You and luci are gonna get on perfectly

Seph

Retired Account
im not sure he can outsmart a baked potato, but we all know he loves big black schlepping Shafts!!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Fuck me, but I DO know everything. I KNEW that could not be Russian. I knew that plane was too old for the Russians to be still using it. Also, the Russians do not fly like dumbfuck Pakis, as you clearly see here in this video.

[YOUTUBE]QNi9FbJqzeo[/YOUTUBE]

Russian, I thought that was CANADIAN :eek:

Oh thats right, Canada is too POOR and CHEAP to afford a carrier! :)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah. Although undefined, he is, apparently white. That mean it's small. Maybe really small.

Not a glorious, ebony, veiny, rigid, brutally dark, sought after shaft.

Luci is a version of jimkirk. That about cover all you need to know?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
probably not, but the jury's still out.

Seph

Retired Account
im not sure he knows his ass from his elbow.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
or shit from Shinola...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Awww, all the beautiful comments about me! I cannot help but be touched. *sniffle* You guys DIDN'T forget about me in my absence. So sweet!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Do you think he knows "Saint' and 'Lucifer' is contradictory?

Do you not think that was the whole point in my choice of the name? Not firing on all cylinders, are you? This is almost as bad as you denying there is a White race when EVERY OTHER RACE clearly admits there is one. You are clearly a dumb, WHITE commie-pinko libtard who wears sandals, never showers and smokes pot.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Do you not think that was the whole point in my choice of the name? Not firing on all cylinders, are you? This is almost as bad as you denying there is a White race when EVERY OTHER RACE clearly admits there is one. You are clearly a dumb, WHITE commie-pinko libtard who wears sandals, never showers and smokes pot.

So if nobody cares does your schtick still work?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Awww, all the beautiful comments about me! I cannot help but be touched. *sniffle* You guys DIDN'T forget about me in my absence. So sweet!

How could we? Took us weeks to get the smell out of the couch...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Russian, I thought that was CANADIAN :eek:

Oh thats right, Canada is too POOR and CHEAP to afford a carrier! :)

Quite untrue. I have posted within this shithole WHY Canada no longer bothers with aircraft carriers. I do believe you recall my posting the story about how one of our 1960s era Ojibwa subs slipped through your entire fleet of warships, popped up right beside the USS Nimitz, and 'sank' her without your having even seen us at all? Did you not note that even the Soviets stopped making carriers? They came to the same conclusion we did. They are a waste of money because they are so easily sunk. A 1960s era sub, noisy as fuck, slipped past your fleet of Aegis-equipped warships, and bitchslapped your flagship without even being noticed. The Soviets were aghast after this exercise, and PROMPTLY ordered an end to all construction of carriers. That makes us SMART, you fucking Yank piece-of-shit.