HI I'M NEW!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think I would like to tie you to a makeshift plywood pillory, and extinguish cigarette butts on your genitalia and elsewhere.

jack

how sad, it's just another Bacardi Dual.

jack

It should be the FBIN

Fuck Bacardi In Neck

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
who's bacardi? what...? I don't understand? I'm not called jillian -I'm male, how could I - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i've only been on this board for less than an hour and I get all this hostility - either you guys are very paranoid, or you have an inferiority complex...

jack

Of course it's Jillian. Who else would act like that?

jack

maybe wordin is jillian? I've always suspected it's a total fake, the whole Jillian thing and this shit just confirms it for me.

jack said:
maybe wordin is jillian? I've always suspected it's a total fake, the whole Jillian thing and this shit just confirms it for me.

What's the name of the guy with the big black boobies? That's my number one guess on Jillian.

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
No offence, but Chadarnook, johnford and silentbutgay, you are all raving newbies and don't know the first thing about jillian or this board....

kaplah!

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
TKers-are-shit said:
No offence, but Chadarnook, johnford and silentbutgay, you are all raving newbies and don't know the first thing about jillian or this board....

kaplah!

I never claimed to, genius.