HI I'M NEW!

TKers-are-shit said:
No offence, but Chadarnook, johnford and silentbutgay, you are all raving newbies and don't know the first thing about jillian or this board....

kaplah!

KerbCrawler can't even keep his newb-hostility out of his newb dual persona. Verrry impressive.

What's funny to me is that some of the so-called "trolls" on here are just idiots.

*ahem*

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Why do I suck? - I'm honestly perplexed by this hostility- what about me could have offended anyone? I never meant to...

please don't judge me before you know me

Doppelgänger

Why do I suck? - I'm honestly perplexed by this hostility- what about me could have offended anyone? I never meant to...

please don't judge me before you know me

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
ahhh - I get it, some loser has registered a shitty dual named 'doppelganger' and will ape every post I make from now on! - Go for it!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

Doppelgänger

ahhh - I get it, some loser has registered a shitty dual named 'doppelganger' and will ape every post I make from now on! - Go for it!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

BitchSlapSmitty

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
SSgt_Sniper said:
I'm thinking he's Tasvir. I can't say that for sure, but I suspect that's who it is.
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I DON'T NEED FUCKING DUALS TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR GAYSHIT cupcakeERLOVING ASS, ASSHOLE!!!

:kitty: :kitty: