Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

His breakdown has arrived

Ishcabittle said:
This will be the one board where he bans himself. Denying it all the way, of course.

But, but ever since the day I first registered at this site, you have ALL been claiming people do not get 'banned' in here. You are changing your story now? As I told you all before, changing the words under one's avatar and then denying them the ability to change it back by removal of such control from one's User CP is a form of 'banning'. I challenge you to state otherwise. I told you all from day one that indeed 'banning' was practiced on this site. I told you all from day one the site does indeed have 'moderators' yet you made the opposite claim. Once again, I have

OWNED
you all and you know it, no matter how much you attempt to deny it.

The louder you say it, the bigger you make the text, the more outrageously hued text you use, and most importantly, the more you vehemently claim it, the more we don't believe you and see your desperate attempt to make it so.

LazerBoy said:
The louder you say it, the bigger you make the text, the more outrageously hued text you use, and most importantly, the more you vehemently claim it, the more we don't believe you and see your desperate attempt to make it so.

I am 'desperate' am I? I 'vehemently' make my claims do I? No doubt you realise how correct I am therefore you resort to such ridiculous tactics. You base your claims on the size of my text?? I have a bigger schlong than you do. Does this make me 'desperate'?? :laugh: Run along little girl.

No offense, but that was the easiest fucking trolling of all time. Who knew he was hanging on by a thread?

GET IT!? THREAD? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SaintLucifer said:
But, but ever since the day I first registered at this site, you have ALL been claiming people do not get 'banned' in here. You are changing your story now? As I told you all before, changing the words under one's avatar and then denying them the ability to change it back by removal of such control from one's User CP is a form of 'banning'. I challenge you to state otherwise. I told you all from day one that indeed 'banning' was practiced on this site. I told you all from day one the site does indeed have 'moderators' yet you made the opposite claim. Once again, I have

OWNED
you all and you know it, no matter how much you attempt to deny it.

You are stupid. Answer my question for more about why.

I gotta admit, about halfway through the meltdown, when he does his best Steven Sagal growl and tells the indian biker or whatever that he's from big scary Toronto, I peed a little. That was epic, funny stuff.

Woo. Looks like SaintLuci had a major meldown.

img9c61345813mp8s1yh.png

Crap.

I miss all the fun.

SaintLucifer said:
I am 'desperate' am I? I 'vehemently' make my claims do I? No doubt you realise how correct I am therefore you resort to such ridiculous tactics. You base your claims on the size of my text?? I have a bigger schlong than you do. Does this make me 'desperate'?? :laugh: Run along little girl.

How big is your schlong?

ah'm here to give St Lucy her trolling lessons. Please exscuse her incompatence, but practice makes perfect

What do you do with a drunken sailor?
Take a look in Caligari's mirror,
how do you like some prankster's cheat
so early in the morning?