Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

His breakdown has arrived

:lol: You are one pwned motherfucker. Thank you for once again being my bitch. Have a fucking brownie Tubbs.

Laker_Girl said:
:lol: You are one pwned motherfucker. Thank you for once again being my bitch. Have a fucking brownie Tubbs.

See? Following me. You said something about being 'PWned'? You still have not posted your pic on a grading site.

SaintLucifer said:
Damn. I am almost tempted to send you my pic. You would then discover what exactly it is you never had, do not have now and never will have. 'Tis a shame.

So very glad I could "pass" on the questionable opportunity.

^Everyone has seen his photo already.

If you go looking for it, have a bucket or a barf bag handy first.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ the 'genius' confusing 'obvious' with 'oblivious'* :laugh:
The confusion here is your mangling of the English language. Have you considered writing your own rap song, homey?

Messenger said:
LG posted: LG is pwned by default! WOW! Thus spake the guru of obliviousness!

^ You were saying about someone mangling the English language? Read it again genius. Grab your dictionary and seek out 'oblivious'. Too easy to point out the stupidity of these morons.

SaintLucifer said:
No commas are required little girl.
I don't think I've ever seen you use one.

Since you're probably still in school I'll try to go slowly.

You

can't

write.

Learning is important. Stay in school.

SaintLucifer said:
^ You were saying about someone mangling the English language? Read it again, genius. Grab your dictionary and seek out 'oblivious'. Too easy to point out the stupidity of these morons.

You were saying?

You'd think someone from the great Canadian Empire, last heir to the British Empire, would know how to use commas.

Enkephalen said:
And yet, Luci takes LakerGirl to task over her sentence structure and lack of one comma in another thread!

Seems I am the only one capable of speaking proper English. Must be the simple fact that I am Canadian. We speak the correct English here. As everyone knows, the American version of English is a bastardised version developed by illiterate farmers.

No comma is required in the sentence below:

*ROTFLMAO @ the 'genius' confusing 'obvious' with 'oblivious'*

What fucking MORONS.

jack said:
Yeah LG's pretty hot for someone who must be close to a thirtysomething exValley Girl.

It's all relative really. Hawtness is earned, not given. Shaken, not stirred.

If you think LAKERGIRL is hot, then I see no point in you ever seeking out a human female since a dog would suffice. It is my contention you have never been with a 'beautiful' woman. I daresay it is FACT.

SaintLucifer said:
Seems I am the only one capable of speaking proper English. Must be the simple fact that I am Canadian. We speak the correct English here.
This is an American board on an American server. You actually fuck up every time you post, notwithstanding the general content of what you post, of course.